Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 25, 2008 - July 27, 2008

Author Topic: Patty's Camp-O-Rama and primitive skills weekend  (Read 62132 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: Patty's Camp-O-Rama and primitive skills weekend
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2008, 10:50:43 pm »
That's a lot of pictures Dick, I wasn't getting tired of looking at em - just making me hungry ;D. I thought Barry was trying to save the rocks from the rain, but guess it don't hurt to cook in the rain time to time - like the choice in paper plates ::) ;D. I'll be around there sooner or later again Pat, we be getting lot's of work in the Carolina's last few years - I'm keeping my fingers crossed :).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Badbill

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2008, 01:29:41 am »
On page 9 there is a picture of Pat with his fingers together and someone else looking on.  The caption to that picture should be"No, No, it goes like this.  Here is the Church and here is the steeple, open the doors and here's all the people." ;D Sorry I just couldn't resist! >:D

DBernier

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2008, 06:08:56 am »
Actually Cowboy the rocks were under the big blue canopy in the big oval pit. Barry and Cody were cooking corn under the silver tarp and it was RAINING  >:(   at that time. It has been a nice laid back time up in the mountains for this gettogether. The best part is NO PHONE SERVICE.  ;D Would be nice to see you again. Vinson asks about you. Their baby is due any day now.

Dick 

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2008, 12:15:40 pm »
Thanks Dick! It'll be good to hook up with you fellers again someday. I know what you mean about the mountains, am in Co right now on vacation - man it's purty. Tell Vinson I said howdy :).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2008, 08:31:44 am »
I hope Pappy and I can make it some time...maybe next year. Sure looks like a lot of fun to me! :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...