Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 25, 2008 - July 27, 2008

Author Topic: Patty's Camp-O-Rama and primitive skills weekend  (Read 62127 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Patty's Camp-O-Rama and primitive skills weekend
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 07:59:17 pm »
Keep that stuff up Eddie and I will make sure you get a prostate exam by the doctor with the BIG fingers.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 08:11:57 pm »
Oh! Edie, I feel for ya. OUCH! ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 10:29:03 pm »
TJ we could work something out I'm sure... Sounds like I bring my own tent though (KILT) ;D

Dave

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 10:34:55 pm »
This kilt epidemic is all Marius's fault............... ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline nugget

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 10:45:59 pm »
Easy Dave I will take the offer for the ride but not a sleepover ;D.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

rattlesnake

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2008, 03:59:20 pm »
pat would love too join in???.....would like more details etc.... if i can fund it i will be there? ..will need directions etc,..
   your friend !  in sportsmanship!!...snake/jeff......    jdfconst@aol.com       ...thankyou!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2008, 04:33:35 pm »
Jeff, You are welcomed to join us. I will post directions soon. All you need is a tent ,a bit of food and yourself. If you have tools and/or a project you're working on, bring them. Its gonna be a fun weekend.  8)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

DBernier

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 12:25:58 pm »
Hey Nugget, I'm comming down 40 to Ashville. If you need a ride let me know and I can pick you up. We could meet somewhere off of I40 or around it to stash your truck.  The only problem is I am comming down Thursday. Have to dig a heat treating pit etc. I will have my truck so there is lots of room.

Dick

Offline nugget

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 12:47:32 pm »
Dick I appreciate it . I am starting classes that week. I will not be able to leave until Fri evening. I am working something out with Knightd ( Dave ) . If all goes well I will be there  ;D
T.J.

Dingleberry

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 11:52:00 am »
Hey Patty B.   I'm gonna try to make it but my wife is having her hip replaced on the 14th and will be recovering for quite some time.  Also, there happens to be a certain 7 month old that will need watching.  Maybe I can get my mom to cover for me for a night. 

Is it right that you will be turning 35? ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2008, 12:04:14 pm »
Johathan, That plus 28!  ;D  8) I hope you can make it but your wife's recovery is definitely more important. Best wishes to her!!!...and the 7 month old probably needs lots of TLC too. I will be cool if you can make it but we understand if not. Boy will you miss out!!!  >:D       Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Dingleberry

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2008, 12:27:09 pm »
Johathan, That plus 28!  ;D  8) I hope you can make it but your wife's recovery is definitely more important. Best wishes to her!!!...and the 7 month old probably needs lots of TLC too. I will be cool if you can make it but we understand if not. Boy will you miss out!!!  >:D       Pat

Oh, how cruel.  Are you getting vindictive in your old age? ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2008, 01:35:20 pm »
 O:)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2008, 02:25:56 pm »
Jonathan, just say that you're going to the store for a jug of milk........................................ ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Dingleberry

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2008, 04:14:27 pm »
Jonathan, just say that you're going to the store for a jug of milk........................................ ;D

I've already used that one up.  Could a kidnapping be arranged?  Though, I doubt a ransom would be forthcoming ;D