Author Topic: Message board rules  (Read 41085 times)

marvin

Message board rules
« on: July 01, 2006, 08:54:27 am »
Rules, rules. Yeah we have to have a few rules but they're simple and straight forward so please read them and help make this site a great family friendly place to be.

Rule #1
NO discussion of politics

Rule #2
NO discussion of religion

Rule #3
Topics and posts should be related to primitive archery in some way. If you want to discuss other topics in life there are plenty of other places on the internet you can go. This place is about primitive archery.

Rule #4
This is a family oriented site and we want it to be child friendly so the use of curse words or foul language is not tolerated. Keep your language clean and respectfull.

Rule #5
Play nice. Name calling and personal attacks on others character will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with someone take it offline and communicate with them via email or some other way but not here. Your welcome to disagree, debate, even argue as long as you remain respectfull.

Rule #6
Unless you are a paying advertiser in the Primitive Archer magazine no one is allowed to sell products or promote their businesses on this site.

hunter236

Re: Message board rules
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 03:02:13 pm »
sounds good, thats the way it should be

Offline jhmonaghan

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 10:26:53 pm »
I've compiled my own TBB table of contents as a .txt . It saves me a lot of flipping around...

Do message board rules allow my sharing a TBB table of contents pasted into a message on the message boards? (with complete attribution to the publisher...)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:48:41 pm »
I've compiled my own TBB table of contents as a .txt . It saves me a lot of flipping around...

Do message board rules allow my sharing a TBB table of contents pasted into a message on the message boards? (with complete attribution to the publisher...)

Please share.......
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah