Author Topic: about cody lundin  (Read 8652 times)

Offline Blacktail

about cody lundin
« on: July 19, 2008, 10:19:39 am »
i found this guy cody lundin on youtube and he has some pritty cool videos on there.about survival.he lives in arizona i beleive.and he lives primitively.john

Offline ballista

• freedom isnt free
Re: about cody lundin
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 04:35:02 pm »
 hey youre right about him, ive been watching a few of his videos. you know he lived like that for 2 years dude?
Walk slowly, with a big stick. -Ted Rosevelt.

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:53:14 am »
yeh,i think he said he did it because he was so poor when he went to collage that he cant afford to live any where else.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 03:48:28 am »
Dang, some of those people that went out with him where as dumb as a rock! One guy running arround in 100 degree weather like a chicken with his head cut off. Are most people out there that ignorant of survival and how to do it?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

DBernier

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 05:30:27 pm »
Hey Tiller, to sum it up in three words  "YES" and "New Orleans"

Dick

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 06:23:44 pm »
Oh! God, your right Dick. I completely forgot about it. The new call when idiocy happens: "Remember New Orleans!"  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 12:04:46 am »
New Orleans.  >:( Just got back from there Thursday night.  They're trying to tax there way back to "prosperity".  The hotel I was staying in had a $7.00 per nigh convenience tax (on top of several other city taxes).  Part of it was to cover their so called high speed wireless internet.  Notice I did very little posting last week.   ???

Mike

So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 01:28:27 am »
Typical Mike, of a city in the state of implosion. I suggest that everyone in New Orleans move somewhere else before the next disaster hits. They might tax breathing next!

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 01:36:49 pm »
hes a pretty primitive dude, has braids, doesnt wear shoes, and uses abo skills....
Modern Day Tramp