Author Topic: Thanks PA and Ed Ingold  (Read 69164 times)

dogface

Re: Thanks PA and Ed Ingold
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 10:11:29 pm »
Great magazine. I like reading the "from the editer" part, as well as most of the articles. You guys do good. keep doing that and I will keep buying it. Thanks.

Offline Chad Bower

• ~Odins' wisdom ,Thors' strength , Freyas' love.~
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:19 pm »
I love this magazine ! I have them all and use them often !
~ 45,000 years ago the bow was invented. The bow is the history of mankind.~

Don't just exsist  , live , everyday to the fullest.

Chad "Wolf Among Dogs" Bower

Offline Barrage

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 11:04:07 am »
June / July was my first issue and I thought it was great.  The article on the buffalo horn plains bow was worth the price of admission alone!  We don't have many sources for our hobby (let's face it, we're weird primotechnologists in a modern world - most people just don't get us lol :)) so it's great to have a wealth of information in the website and magazine.  So thanks to everyone involved in running the show and keep up the good work! 
Travis

Offline chasing crow

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 10:52:07 pm »
Marc,
I agree with you. Ed is doing a great job and and I'm sure he's working hard. This is a very fine magazine. You contributors consistantly do a fabulous job. Each issue is eagerly awaited and read. I agree, anyone who can do better should start submitting!
Chasing Crow 
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline burn em up chuck

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 10:33:07 am »
     I know of a couple of mags no longer around, and I for one am very thankful for your tenacity. Besides a little bit of controversy keeps us on our toes. I have idea what Marc was talking about, I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone who works this mag.

chuck
Honored to say I'm a Member of the

Twin Oaks Bowhunters club

Offline Adam

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 11:25:34 am »
Yep, a big "Thank you!" to everyone involved in putting PA together.  I read every issue cover to cover and thoroughly enjoy each article.  I can't pretend to understand the amount of work that goes into layout, writing and proofreading,  but please know you're appreciated.

Offline iowabow

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2013, 10:25:39 am »
Echo all that has been said ED!
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline JEB

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 02:37:04 pm »
I would like to thank all involved with this magazine.  I have been involved in archery for over 50 years.  My dad owned an archery shop in Michigan, shot for Bear Archery and was on Bears advisory staff for 3 years. It was nothing to us kids to have Fred call and ask for our dad.  With that being written, I have been around a bow and arrow a long time and have seen just about everything AND I would like you folks to know that this is the best Archery magazine I have ever seen and read.  Thanks and keep up the great work.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 02:12:22 pm »
Same here.the magaizine to me is a treasure of info.Thank you.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline BrianS

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 07:00:58 am »
Thank You Ed

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2020, 07:48:40 pm »
I think it’s very fitting revive this thread Brian. I never actually noticed it before.

I would like to thank Ed to. I never really dreamed that I would ever write a magazine article. I’m sure my English teacher never dreamed I would either. I really enjoyed this web site. It has given me so much. Introduced me to so many really special people. Provided many, many hours of entertainment.

It also helped kindle a passion I never even realized I had. The first article I wrote almost wrote itself. It just wanted me to tell it. I sent it to Ed in a email. I’m lousy on a computer. Ed emailed me back and said he liked my article. He made everything very easy to finish submitting the pictures and paperwork.

I think I submitted seven articles to Ed. I will miss him.

I have submitted at least one to Marie to. She made it easy to. I have had several very interesting conversations with her and meet her in person at Marshall Michigan meet in 2019. It was really nice to meet her. I wish her luck with the magazine.

I agree completely with what Marc said so many years ago. This is a special place and a special magazine. If you have a idea for a article please let it tell itself. Share it with us all. Submit it to Marie. Help make this magazine great again. If it is lacking what you are looking for, maybe you can provide it with it.

Once again a very sincere Thank You Ed
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise