Author Topic: My first "real" points  (Read 8076 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: My first "real" points
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 09:48:20 am »
You are doing a fantastic job.  There is something about finding a beautiful point that has been hidden in a rock or piece of glass.  Takes some talent to get it out!  Would hunt with those points anytime!  Watcher
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 09:32:51 pm »
Shannon, you're one of those guys that seem to be naturally talented at whatever they set their mind too! Disgusting!  ;D

I vote we elect Shannon to be the official knapper for this tribe...quit is job and spend all day between knapping points and the post office sending them to us! ;D

Oh yeah, but he makes really sweet bows too, and his cane arrow's are top notch and fly like darts, and he knows when and what moves to make on a tree stand in the deer woods...okay, forget the whole thing! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:28 am »
Nah! Greg, he's the designated primitive of our tribe. Makes all the primitive gear for all of us. We should be able to keep him employed full time with this crowd. Though the question is how do we pay him? I don't think they paid people in cash back in the stone age!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Zach Roberts

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 12:27:48 pm »
Beautiful....Those are some of the best I've seen on here.
"If you ain't first...you're last"

"If you're not living on the edge,You're takin up to much space"