Author Topic: MULE DEER..  (Read 10767 times)

Offline Wolf Watcher

Re: MULE DEER..
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 09:38:32 am »
 ;D ;D You would have to know Hawk's beautiful wife to know that he is in for a great hunting season!  She works side by side with him and can peel a log, build a cabin, and supervise him and his boys and is very fit!  She beads and loves the mountains and all its critters.  She is an awesome photographer.  Some guys just have all the luck!!  O:) O:)  Watcher
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 02:02:38 am »
you are just saying that because she likes you better and would tell you where the buck is :'( Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 03:41:18 am »
 ;D ;D sayin me and my pa come out and hunt with you hawk someday...maybe shell lead us to the big bucks....  ;D :D
Modern Day Tramp

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 10:55:21 am »
just for that you can never come to Wyoming again ;) ;D... she photographed thirteen mule deer bucks since yesterday... but I know where they are now....  >:D Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 11:56:58 am »
Hey Mike, its convenient having the forward scout on your side! ;) 8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 12:05:46 pm »
Mike here is one for you....it was posted in another Post.....but that one was deleted for some reason... ::) This one is in my Buddies backyard every evening!! Looks to have been hit by a Car...His Nose and upper Jaw are whacked out of alignment..but still an awesome Mulie!!

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 12:46:19 pm »
very nice buck brother, and looks like he hangs out in a good spot ;D happy huning Hawk.. a/ho

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 12:48:19 pm »
Pat, I swear she must have some sixth sense when it comes to finding critters... Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 09:57:23 pm »
Mike.....is She Native.....your Wife I mean??? I think Women can link with Animals better than a Man can....My Wife can walk up and talk to Deer.....I have Pictures of Her and My two Boys walking out of the Woods into an Open Area back Home...and feeding Deer from Her hand....while talking to the Doe and Her two Fawns
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 02:45:54 am »
No brother she is all white  ;D but tough as nails, so could be  from some some lost tribe of crazy, blond, deer hunting, picture taking Aborigine's ..Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 05:13:47 am »
                                                         ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 11:12:04 pm »
what only nine eye rolls brother.. i thought you would have given me a ten for that one ;D ;D ;D ;) getting ready for a wilderness elk hunt can't wait for the bugles in the pines... Hawk

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline predatorcaller

• life is short-enjoy it
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 10:58:54 pm »
Mike and Stacey,
                         Good luck to both of you chasing that good buck.I,m rooting for both of ya.Lloyd B.

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 10:35:06 am »
thanks lloyd.. good luck with the recurve this fall... I look forward to the pics of your success.. stalk quietly.... HAWK...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Papa Matt

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:15 am »
Brothers, it is true about women and special hunting/fishing abilities. My sister and wife can catch fish all day when I can't. My wife caught 3 channel catfish on a small .98 cent at Wal Mart bass jig within a half hour of each other before when I was fishing with chopped up blue gill and didn't catch a thing. My other sister can see a squirrel in a woods from 100 yards away, way before I ever do and she'll tell me where it is like I should have already seen it and have binochular eyes like she does.  >:(    It is precious though. Dang females  :D

~~Papa Matt