Information and Resources > Trading Post

CASH

(1/5) > >>

Justin Snyder:
I am real tired of fixing posts where people are offering to "trade cash" for items they want. I have dealt with 3 this week myself. This is a deliberate attempt to break the rules that Primitive Archer has set for use on this forum.  If you cannot follow the rules for the trading post, DO NOT use the trading post at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rule #6
Unless you are a paying advertiser in the Primitive Archer magazine no one is allowed to sell products or promote their businesses on this site.

So here's the deal. Members are welcome to post items or services for trade but not for money.

A complete list of rules is located here. http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,95.0.html  Please read them. Thank you, Justin

mullet:
  I'll go one step farther, If you are not an advertiser, don't post your link or business name on EBAY. Tell people to get intouch with you in a PM or email. I PM'd one being nice with a warning to change it on the Arrow site, you still have one more to do, or I'll change it.

sailordad:
what if you wanted to trade old money,i.e. coins, for something primitive.
i only ask cause i collect and trade old coins.
not trying to stir the pot here.these old coins are usually worth more than face value.

TRACY:
Collectable coin maybe?

billy:
Honestly I don't see a problem with trading cash for something.  The economy's in the toilet, and unfortunately for most of us a bundle of sinew or a leather quiver doesn't pay the rent.  I know it's against the rules, but I'd be willing to pay $$$ for something if I didn't have anything the other person wanted.  Hell, isn't $$$ just a barter system anyway??  Just my 2 cents worth.  Uh oh, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned money there!!   :) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version