Author Topic: CASH  (Read 65399 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: CASH
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 07:03:34 pm »
Well "rules is rules."  It seems simple enough to me, but I am a first grade teacher and I teach rules all day long..... Maybe some of you need to come to my classroom and stay awhile... JK.. Greatings from Texas.. I am glad to be here at last...
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

TurtleCreek

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 04:51:27 pm »
  I agree with the rules and I love the trade forum.  It allows me to acquire items that I need that I otherwise wouldn't be able to afford. 

hawkshaman

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 04:59:37 pm »
I love the trade forum. Besides being able to get things we may not be able to afford, it allows us to find stuff you cannot exactly pick up at Target or WalMart. Try asking which aisle they keep tanned bobcat or obsidian on.  :)

John

Offline thomas h

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 05:09:23 pm »
so true i  love a good trade and  the guys here are the best  in all the trades i have made  o i have only been snake bit-  once.

Offline Viper

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 05:57:56 pm »
Ok brand new here and even i got the rule... lol  one question are you guys still trading for roo hide?

Offline SlowPaw

• Utah Mountain Man
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 12:58:19 pm »
I love to trade. Trading not only opens the door to cool stuff you might not otherwise come across it can also establish new friendships. You could even learn things about that item which makes it even more special.

As for you people with cash, go buy something from one of the advertisers and then trade it. You will probably do better than you thought.

Trade On!
SlowPaw