Main Discussion Area > Bows

New Rule Plus 1 (please read)

(1/7) > >>

Marc St Louis:
Here is the 2 step process for breaking the message board rules.

1: You will be temporarily banned until such time as you have read and understand all of the rules.

2: If you continue with this behavior you will be permanently banned from this site. 

Things seem to have gotten out of hand here with people cutting in on others threads or starting threads of their own, aggressively attacking members or those in charge.  This is disturbing to many and we have decided that it will stop.  Anyone doing this will be subject to the 2 step process. 

4. It has recently come to our attention that some people seem to think it's just fine to have multiple accounts.  Unfortunately we disagree.  We didn't have any defined rule about this but we do now. 

Multiple accounts are not allowed.  If you have multiple accounts then pick one and delete the rest.  If you don't and are found out then all will be banned permanently.  If you do have another account but don't use/remember it then please just advise a mod or an admin and we will try to sort it out

markinengland:
One of the things that I have always liked about the primitive archery forums I frequent is the friendly and supportive atmosphere. If it isn't like that I don't go there!

Even if we don't always agree about everything, here we do this for fun so why not disagree in a friendly way? The vast majority of people who are into primitive archery are decent folk and PA is a good example of that generous and basically respectfull approach. I hope PA stays that way.

Mark in England

Sidewinder:
Here here!!!   Danny

PepeLep:

--- Quote from: markinengland on October 24, 2008, 02:30:16 pm ---One of the things that I have always liked about the primitive archery forums I frequent is the friendly and supportive atmosphere.
--- End quote ---

Same here. I haven't been around much in a while. It's a shame some people have let go of the great atmosphere this board has always had.

I support this completely, Marc.

Marc St Louis:
The rules apply to everyone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version