Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 544911 times)

coyote pup

Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2009, 11:20:14 am »
I want to say that if anyone has the chance to trade with Banoch (Bill), don't hesitate to do it. He's fairly new to the hobby but he is a quality gentleman.

I just traded with him for some of the grouse feathers that he had posted for trade and got way more than I had asked for and he sent his out first! I hope to make some 2-fletch and modified fletch arrows and hope to be able to post some pics.

I still owe Bill on my end and hope to have his package in the mail this afternoon. Thanks Bill!

CP

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2009, 09:00:11 pm »
I would like to Add both Wataugan (Bob)....and Bone Pile (Roger) to this List of Choice Traders and Swappers...I swapped Cholla Cactus with both and was Rewarded with some very Nice Knapped Gifts in Return...and I would like to thank them Both for being such good People to Deal with
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:13 pm »
 Well, If I don't hear from somebody in a few days I'm about to add them to my personnel s*&$ list. And start doing some tracking.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:13 pm »
PM Me ...Eddie...I don't need to deal with Scum...I would like to know who it is...so's I can avoid the Problem completely
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline woodstick

« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2009, 11:30:00 pm »
knightd also makes some dang fine arrows. i have had all good trades so far on here and hope all i traded with is happy also. this is a great site so to all the peps that dont make good on their trade try to get it right with the peps you owe to, that way we can keep this all going. and if anybody is not 100% happy on mine pm me let me know cause i will do every thing in my power to make it right. thanks to all.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline NTD

« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2009, 11:45:55 pm »
I know he is already mentioned on here but I have to give another shout out to KnightD...Thanks for the trade and I hope you like those skins.

Nate Danforth
Nate Danforth

banoch

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2009, 12:45:09 am »
Thanks coyotepup, I appreciate the good words and I'm sure I'll be happy as well.

UPDATE : Just want to add a thank you to coyote pup for making my first trade here on PA a great experience. He is a generous person who is also honest and trustworthy. Does what he says he'll do and does it in a timely manner.
We traded feathers for feathers and he threw me in a bonus of sinew. Great guy!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:58:14 am by banoch »

coyote pup

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2009, 11:44:07 am »
Banoch,

I'm glad we could help each other out and welcome to the wonderful world of primitive materials tradining! This really is an invaluable resource to be able to make these kinds of trades on here with people who share interests much like our own and think much like we do.  ;)

coyote pup

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2009, 03:55:05 pm »
Man I'm on a roll...Oldhippy needs to be added to the list of good folks to know in a hurry! This guy don't know me from Adam, and yet we just made a trade earlier today, his hill cane for my goose feathers and literally within a couple hours he'd already sent his out, with extra and a present to boot! 

Thanks a lot Steve! 

Coyote Pup

Offline part Cherokee

• aNiKaWi
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2009, 07:37:49 pm »
Ive had good dealings with RickD,Bill Skinner,Tsalagi,PatB,Fishhoona.
Theres been two people that have got me. PM me if you want to know.
Matt
OsiYo Tsalagi

Offline oldhippy

« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2009, 04:02:08 pm »
Hey guys, I just want to say that coyote pup is a good person to trade with. Sent him some cane and he gave me the most feathers that I have gotten from anyone. Even from my friend that raised turkeys for sale. The dude is top of the line and if you ever trade with him you will get more than you asked for. heres to you pup. cheers. old hippy.
I'm only a figment of my own imagination (:::.)

coyote pup

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2009, 04:22:02 pm »
Thanks for the good word, Steve. You are too kind sir. I'm glad you liked the feathers. I get more every year so if you get low some time, give me a holler. I'm hoping for the same with your cane supply  ;) (especially given the way I lose arrows  :-[ )

Coyote Pup

Offline cracker

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2009, 07:59:45 am »
Thanks to everyone for keeping my humble thread alive with all of the good reports. If this keeps going maybe Eddie"Mullet" can relax a little.Thanks Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2009, 01:03:55 pm »
 Supposedly I get a tracking number today. I'm not holding my breath.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2009, 01:32:34 pm »
Hang in there Eddie I'm rooting for you. By the way you look funny when you hokl your breath and the top of you're head turns red. >:DRon
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?