Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 532527 times)

Offline kayakfisher

Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 08:29:16 pm »
I have traded with several on the forum, Mullet,Big Al.Tom Sawyer,The Former Butcher Guy,Nugget
              Nugget got to work something else out the daughter got the bracelet and son got the necklace and you got the sinew.
                                                 Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Minuteman

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:40 am »
Ian Johnson was the last guy I traded with and he came through , his word is good. That koo wah chubby ;) feller has traded me some, had good dealins with him as well.

Offline stiknstring

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 08:19:28 pm »
i have only really traded with one feller on here and that was John....(formerbutcher) I only hope that the knife is working out for you.  I have another in the works, of course it has been at the same stage of unfinishedness since like april. I should get her done here soon.  It was for a giveaway I wanted to do back in June for you guys. Maybe around Christmas time lol...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 08:42:57 pm »
  I'll try and sit down this weekend and list my trades. I only have had one bad one out of 31 pages.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

brian melton

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 08:53:16 pm »
ALRIGHT eddie, I will send the yew!!! Jeesh.... O:)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 09:15:18 pm »
    OOP'S,,, forgot about that one. ::)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 01:32:22 am »
Eddie, maybe you can start a "clearing house" type service since you have the most extensive records.
  You coming to Cade's in Nov?
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008, 03:00:49 pm »
I like the idea of this thread.  So far I have had good dealings with Mullet, Dana M, KnightD, Minuteman, JackCrafty, Twistedlimbs, and my all time favorite JoeKlink.  Hopefully I didn't forget anyone that I had a good dealing with.  I had only one bad dealing so far.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 06:33:28 am by ricktrojanowski »
Traverse City, MI

Offline John K

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 04:21:51 pm »
I have a few more to add. Catfishon (don't see him around anymore) abd, sticknstring, twistedlimb. I know there's more, just can't remember  ::)
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 10:51:46 pm »
    Pat, I feel like the Credit Reference guy now. I get a PM once a week, checking up on somebody.  It feels good everytime somebody throws a name out there , and it's always good. We have a great group of people on this site.  I also have a lot of phone numbers email adddress' and home address' if anybody misplaces one.

I'm pretty sure I'll make it to Chris' the 15th. I'll be meat hunting though. ;). Can you see if Tom and Patrick will make it?
Lakeland, Florida

Offline DanaM

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2008, 07:16:52 am »
Lets see I've refrained because I will most likely miss many people.

Justin Snyder, mullet, Little John, PatB, ricktrojanowski, JesseS, JohnK, Joe Klink, Wolf Watcher, madcrow, tom sawyer, Pappy, nugget, cracker, cowboy
venisonburger, Dane, sawfiler and about 10 more I can't think of right now ???

I would be so much easier to list the bad traders >:D Never had anyone welch on me yet
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 09:56:53 am by DanaM »
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 10:14:52 am »
Hi Fellas I was thinking rather than putting in your whole log book you could just drop a line ocasionally as you did more trades that way you didn't have to spend a lot of time poking buttons on the computer in one sitting.Ron ;D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 05:25:24 pm »
  If anybody needs address', references, phones or emails give me a PM.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 10:44:21 pm »
Eddie, I'll call Tom and see but I doubt he would be able to travel. He has been getting chemo treatments once a month(his condition hasn't gotten any worse but no better either) and will soon start radiation. Tom has moved into an apartment though. Patrick is taking it all pretty badly. His age, hormones and mortality are getting to him.  :(  Times like this make one feel quite helpless!     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline donnieonetrack

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2008, 10:21:59 am »
Great dealings with Jackcrafty, Patrick is a stand up guy, wish we lived closer and could hang out.  I've been making my own equipment for 20+ years and think I could learn alot from this man.

Donnie
Donnie Wilkerson
Gainesville, Florida