Author Topic: GOOD DEALINGS  (Read 543260 times)

Offline ZanderPommo

Re: GOOD DEALINGS
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2009, 05:10:54 pm »
gave makenzie71 a freestyle idea for a wire figure, and got just what i had imagined. amazing workmanship and attention to detail.
i'm working on his pen now ;)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2009, 06:49:50 pm »
OK Zander....You started it now!!  I have to put Zander down as being quite the Fair trader too....We traded Pens for Snake Skins....and I was only expecting two Pens and then another with Snake Skin when He got them Done...and to my Amazement today at the Post Office ...I received 3 Pens in an Envelope...and beauties at that....Man I can't wait to see the Snake Skinned one when I get it....Thanks and Happy Holidays.....God Bless

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Mudd

« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2009, 01:00:32 pm »
got a 10 year old osage stave today from mudd on a great trade. he is fairly new on here but he is a man of his word, thanks for the trade, will do again if we can get one going.

I would like to say that while I've been away for some time now I've been a member of this site for years.. yeppers I do mean years, like since Moby Dick was in a fishbowl. This site was fledgling when I became a member of the original Leatherwall back in the days of Joe Mattingly, The Frugal Archer(Jeff Struberg), Buzz(Alabama), Rusty(Trashwood)Crane, Mike(Wingnut)Westvang. Some if not all of these old timers are still alive and kicking. I just went dormant due to health concerns and other interests that conflicted with my archery. I got that out of my system and am back full force. My successful surgery hopefully will allow me to hunt the way I did before. God willing!
Sometimes a person needs to get way from something just to come to the knowledge that he can never really get away from it because it's a part of who he actually is.
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline cracker

« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2009, 01:32:25 pm »
Gentleman
  I know I've said it before but thanks for keeping this thread alive by adding positive coments and putting our good traders in a favorable light. Keep them coming.Cracker.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Jesse

« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2009, 07:16:41 pm »
Just had a great trade with JDempler. Heck of a nice guy and a more than fair trade.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2009, 07:28:43 pm »
                     Gee what about Me Jesse....... ???.....And I didn't even want anything in Return........ O:)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Jesse

« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2009, 09:52:33 pm »
Just had a great trade with El D.  What a guy. I got a whole box of chola cactus in trade for a thank you. Thanks Mike ;)
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2009, 10:18:46 pm »
 I thought that cactus came from Florida? ??? ;D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline woodstick

« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2009, 11:51:18 pm »
sorry mudd i thought you were new here. anyway dang good person to trade with. hope we can do it again. i like to trade.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline Jesse

« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2009, 12:24:44 am »
I thought that cactus came from Florida? ??? ;D ;)
Well it didnt come from Florida originally but it did go there in an attempt to escape its fate in WI. Thanks for redirecting it my way Eddie I do appreciate it ;)
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline DanaM

« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2009, 07:45:40 am »
Add Jeff Utley to list of reputable traders, and I'll remind everyone that robustus(James Parker) while a bit on the ugly side is great to trade with :D
Have a trade going with him for one of his 3 piece takedowns.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2009, 10:18:56 am »
      Parker...UGLY.....Aint looked at Your reflection in anything besides a Bio Treater lately have Ya............ ;D......... >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2009, 11:48:44 am »
Of course I'm fugly but what about you Mike :D

Oh yea El D is a good trader too, don't want him to rebuke me like he did Jesse ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline J. DEMPLER

• It ain't knappin' if you ain't bleedin'
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2009, 12:33:35 pm »
Just had a great trade with JDempler. Heck of a nice guy and a more than fair trade.
Thanks Jesse-S, I hope you get many years of use out of that knife.
And thanks for making my first good trade here. You are an honest and trustworthy guy, looking forward to future trades.  ;)
There is a place for all of Gods creatures, right next to the potatoes and gravy.

Madison, Indiana

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2009, 03:42:18 pm »
all right now, add El Destructo to the list again.
i was very pleased to find the two tanned snakeskins we agreed upon as well as 4 pieces of cholla, and two extra half skins which were extra.
thanks a ton Michael!
now i just gotta get some glycerine to tan these half skins, which i know how to do thanks to you! ;D ;D

very pleased :)