Author Topic: first bamboo arrow...  (Read 7293 times)

Shooter_G22

Re: first bamboo arrow...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 04:52:31 pm »
oh yea Wayne,

if your gonna get it rebarrled and rechamber might as well get the barrel bolt and action blue printed and tunned,

i think you will love it after that!!!   what area are you in??  i might know some one that way that could help you out???

Offline stickbender

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 06:36:45 pm »

If I can ever get my house sold, I will be living in Thompson Falls, Mt.  The Liljian company is in Plains.  About a half hour or so from where I will be living.  Yeah, I want to make a coyote buster out of it.  Maybe I will even use it for some Antelopes also.  I have a garand, I would like to get re barreled also.  In fact I have a couple of rifles, I would like to get set  up.             
                                               Wayne

Offline majsnuff

• Shoot low boys the bad guys are riding ponies.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 11:29:24 am »
Stickbender, you aint too awfull far from me. I am in Lewiston Id. Fatherinlaw lives in Superior Mt. I'm gonna be over there for the St Regis flea mkt on Memorial Day. Mebby see you there.
keep it simple
make it fun

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 12:49:55 pm »
Boy, This arrow thread sure got off topic! ???
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 04:21:05 pm »

Majsnuff, unfortunately, I am not living there yet.  I have a 30 x 40' garage workshop built, and all the electric, water, and poop chute, in, and just had it winterized recently.  I have a small living quarters in it.  I have to wait till I can sell this place, and then I can build my house out there.  I am going to try to drive out this year, sometime around April, May, or June.  Depends on how my finances are, and how gas prices are.  I will probably go for a month.  If I had the money, I would be there right now.  If you get a chance, try fishing in the river, at St. Regis.  Fantastic!  If you want to really catch some big ones, catch a squaw fish, and cut it up, and use it for bait.  Big browns, and rainbows, just love it.  But......uh, don't anybody see you doing that......unfortunately, you can't keep the big ones, in the rivers.  It is funny, they don't have a minimum size, but you can't keep anything over 15 inches, in the rivers.  The lakes, are pretty much, if you catch it, it is yours.  Hopefully, I will be able to sell my house, here, and I will be out there.

Wayne

Shooter_G22

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 08:43:16 pm »
sorry Pat,

i did get off topic with all the comments about my bench... but i do love the thing... ;)

i am going to have to build me another bench just for my P.A. stuff been meaning to do it.. but havnt got around too it yet..

but to jump back on topic...  i will probably be building some new bamboo arrows here this week end i will post up picks if i get em done...  thats if i dont end up at the dear lease its actually the last week end here in north texas for dear...