Author Topic: Got myself in trouble  (Read 7812 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Got myself in trouble
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 02:23:25 pm »

Well now fer sure that sounds like a heck of a thing, you know.  Rounding up Svedes, ven dere is so many udders, that ain't producing nuttin but kids, and bills dat ve pay fer, fer sure.  Well could you throw in a nice "hot dish' ?  Yorkies?  Isn't that kind of dog that looks, like a cross between a Wookie, and a chihuahua?  A friend of mine had one named tuffy.  Cute little booger, completely useless, but cute.  I warned her one day, that I had seen a rat digging a hole just it's size!  I wish that we had Swede's for illegal aliens, instead of the variety that we have.  Tell them we will swap.

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 02:28:15 pm »
Ya day vas svedes eh :) I know these people and they are all good folk just assumed they had naturalized but illegal is illegal.
This summer they also rounded up about 20 illegal mexicans, don't get many up here think it may be a little too cold for them ;)
Yup thats Yorkies cute but esentially useless.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Keenan

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 02:30:29 pm »
 :D :D   ROTF,,, those are good,  Heck I've never had such incredible offers,,,,,,,,I mean seriously,,,, it's down right hard to get a Yooper dictionary at your local department store >:D and who in thier right mind could pass up pasties

Wayne,,,we could probably work something out. The voting machines up here don't work right cause I didn't win anything  ::)  Ps dose the glow in the dark stuff work on arras ???

PS if they start the card checking up here we might have a bunch of new nieghbors ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 08:33:33 pm »
 Wow Keenan!, Thanks for the Blue basket.That's not really what I had in mind ::) And by the way,, if you need to check with Wayne's  Pusher, that's me ;D, at the moment. So just send it to me and I will cut it and give him something that he won't hurt himself with. Gotta take care of my future Junkie. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 09:29:31 pm »

Wow, at last, my pusher has a new shipment!!!  I was starting to get the shakes, the bucket he gave me is dwindling.
I can't seem to pass it by, I will go to the garage for something, and I am just going to see if I can push off a flake on just this piece, and then it ends up being two or more hours, before I get back to what it was I was originally out there for.  I think he must've put something on those rocks. 

Wayne

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 09:32:28 pm »
I'm going to wait for the dust to settle a bit ;D. Remember the little guys Keenan, if you have anything left at the end I'll do a swap with ya ::) ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Bowbound

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 12:30:11 pm »
Human generosity. You guys are very lucky.

AKAPK

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 04:03:59 am »
if it was free it was a blessing,  I bought a chunk of Obsidean Just outside of fortuna for 4 bucks and Im still workin on it.congrads hope yer back gets Betterthose slabs are easier to work with for me can I buy a couple, I'm in the land of the bus goes by there but don't stop there and the chances of gettin there are months away,LOL.Phillip

Offline Keenan

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:42 pm »
  Phillip, According to the rules we can't sell on the site unless I'm an Advertiser.Trades only and I can respet that. I will be trading some once I have time to sort threw them and see what is there. But my plate is full right now and having surgery next week so it may be a little while. Sorry

AKAPK

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 01:36:04 am »
oops! sorry Keenan, i keep forgetting the rules.Phillip

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:35 am »
wow,thats a nice haul guys..keenan you have a mini glass buttes at your house..i hope the wife dont mind....good luck on your surgery.i will pray for you..so,how long will it take for your back to heal up..later john

Offline Keenan

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 10:59:29 am »
 Thanks John, Down time is six weeks.  Going to need some help with the staying dow and resting, you better plan on being here to help me get out to the napping chair >:D

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:01 pm »
Keenan you lucky dog! Thats some of the old timmey lace that you cant find hardly at all at the buttes! Knapps real good too!!!

Now stay off that back of yours! I can feal for you. Man I hate it when the back goes out. Now remember DO NOT STOP TAKING THE PAIN PILLS UNTILL THE DOC. SAYS OK!!!!! If you stop the never seem to work as good after.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill