Author Topic: jaroslaw belza arrowheads  (Read 17331 times)

youngbowyer

jaroslaw belza arrowheads
« on: January 29, 2009, 06:35:41 pm »
I saw somebody on the old englishwarbow having ordered these heads but i dont remember who it was. This is the link to the website http:///belza.iq.pl/old/index_eng.html (not sure if this is against pa rules but if it is just type in on google jaroslaw belza arrowheads) Im planning on getting some type 7's type 15's and type 16's. I am still waiting from him to reply to my email. He forges custom heads so i have asked him how much it will cost for 6 or so type 15 heads.
If any of you have experience with this man let me know to see what quality it is.

Tom.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:02:52 pm by mullet »

Offline uwe

Re: jaroslaw belza arrowheads
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 03:43:21 pm »
I know Jarek since 10 years. He does excellent work. He makes repros in museum quality.He even makes superb crossbows.

youngbowyer

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 04:56:58 pm »
That's good to know. Could you then ask me why he didn't respond to my emails or is there some reason why he didn't? His work looks excellent but tuesday i sent him an email and i haven't heard since.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 07:04:30 pm »
 Jaro is a top notch guy. Makes some really nice bows. I have a knife his friend forged.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

youngbowyer

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 04:27:49 pm »
I have deiced i'll go with master arrowsmith hector cole, i sent him an email yesterday afternoon and it's takin quite a while for him to reply. Anybody else experienced this?

Offline Loki

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 06:28:16 pm »
Well it is the weekend,maybe he's busy?

I've delt with him a few times and he's a great bloke!But he's very much in demand,he'll probably have orders to finish before he gets on to yours.
Durham,England

youngbowyer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 07:48:30 pm »
Thanks Loki, did you just send him an email and do you also order by email? Well Nick birmingham said he can be a hard man to track down as he once sent him an email and never got a reply. Ill wait a couple of days then. WHen you order does he still have to make the heads? Thanks for your advice, Tom.

Offline Loki

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 09:16:52 pm »
Email him telling him what you want to order,he'll then email you back with the price and expected delivery time,i've had heads in a few days but sometimes it can be weeks.It will depend how busy he is..?
He doesnt accept paypal or credit cards so you'll have to figure out a way of getting the payment to him?i just send the cash in the post not sure if thats a good idea for you?
Durham,England

youngbowyer

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2009, 09:19:57 pm »
Hi,

Thanks Loki! I sent him an email with a different email adress that i saw somewhere on the internet on an armoury website.
But i'll see if i get a reply.

Tom.

Offline uwe

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 12:19:40 pm »
Or use the snailpost- (letter)! ;)
Thazs what I did always.

youngbowyer

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 05:30:20 pm »
well hector cole sent me an email back and i made an order of  1 type 15 head, a type 10 short, a type 10 long, a heavy war bodkin, a type 13 broadhead, and towton war bodkin. and the rest are going to be drop forged long bodkins from diy archery along with 3/8 birch shafts and 3 dozen white fletchings.

triton

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 04:45:50 am »
make hey while the sun shines.
I was in Orlando last year, came back with some real bargains.  bought some $120 boots which was £60. 

Offline Loki

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 01:13:01 pm »
well hector cole sent me an email back and i made an order of  1 type 15 head, a type 10 short, a type 10 long, a heavy war bodkin, a type 13 broadhead, and towton war bodkin.

Blimey! Your parents must really support your Hobby YB,thats £61 worth of heads! ;D.Which Type 15 did you order?
Here's a pic of HC's Towton head,is this the War Bodkin you've ordered?

Durham,England

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 08:26:26 pm »
 Triton, you should have PM'd me. We could have put away a pint or two and chased some hogs. I live 40 minutes from Mousehole.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

youngbowyer

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 09:48:23 pm »
well hector cole sent me an email back and i made an order of  1 type 15 head, a type 10 short, a type 10 long, a heavy war bodkin, a type 13 broadhead, and towton war bodkin.

Blimey! Your parents must really support your Hobby YB,thats £61 worth of heads! ;D.Which Type 15 did you order?
Here's a pic of HC's Towton head,is this the War Bodkin you've ordered?

Lol my parents do support my hobby especially my mom as when i explain why i need new arrows because of spine and that. that is the head the im ordering. tomorrow ill be ordering and once i get them ( 10 mm birch shafts and 6 long bodkins and then the heads from hector cole i exect this to arrive in 3-4 weeks) ill post pics oce im done and some of the pics of the heads as well.  i ordered a regular type 15 not the swept out so that would be a devises swallowtail i think
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 09:03:33 am by youngbowyer »