Author Topic: North West Arkansas Traditional archery club  (Read 8367 times)

Offline ozarkcherrybow

North West Arkansas Traditional archery club
« on: March 02, 2009, 09:42:54 pm »
We shoot in Greenland Arkansas, with 2 shoots a month, March through September. Alot of Archers shooting selfbows, and some very talented arrowsmiths too. We are about an hours drive from Ft. Smith to the south or the Missouri border to the north.  150.00 membership (members shoot free, same price for family) non members pay 15 bucks. We are trying to increase our membership base, so we can lower our membership rates.  There is a strong core of guys determined to keep our little club afloat.  Come on out and enjoy a Sunday shoot with us.: Greenland exit of 540, turn west past 66 gas station to stop sign and turn left on 265 about 1 mile to Fairview rd and turn left. Go about 1/4 mile to gate on right side(Archery sign posted), follow private drive till ya find us.
 Shoot dates are: March 15 and 29; April 5 and 19; May 3, 31;June 14, 28; July 12,26; August 9th, 23; September 13, 27.
 You may shoot me a pm if you need any more info.....Terry
any stick do for bow, but good arrows are damn heap work

Offline Ronbow

Re: North West Arkansas Traditional archery club
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:31:27 pm »
New to this forum, just built my first bow, an looking for a club in NWA. I am not sure how to PM but help me find you guys.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: North West Arkansas Traditional archery club
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 12:40:19 pm »
Ronbow if you just click on ozarkcherrybow's name in this thread it will take you to his profile and you should see a button that says "send this person a message".... That way he can receive a p.m. from you.   ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.