Author Topic: A good weekend  (Read 3066 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
A good weekend
« on: April 19, 2009, 04:27:05 pm »
I had a little get together at my house this weekend and this was the result of my limited flintknapping skills.
TJ

[attachment deleted by admin]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline n2everythg

Re: A good weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 05:46:44 pm »
TJ
that fish point is pretty darn cool. I like it. turned out good.
fun time this weekend beating rock. couldnt turn out anything sat but rubble. but friday night we were smokin'
must have been the beverages.
later
N2
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline nugget

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:09:17 pm »
It must have been that or Friday we still had energy left.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nugget

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 06:11:46 pm »
That dalton you beat outta that thunder chert was real nice Wade.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 09:06:22 pm »
Cool stuff nugget! wild lookin points, and I got a little snicker out of the debitage picture ;D. I've got wheelbarrow loads of that stuff piled up in the back, and always picking up more rock when I get the chance - will it never end ::)?
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline nugget

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 09:33:22 pm »
It will never end. I have been throwing mine in a creek that runs through my land. Eventually it will be full. (hopefully) Thanks cowboy. I want to finish out 2 of them into smaller shootable points, the fish point was just for fun.
TJ

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 10:27:24 pm »
  looking good,TJ, you're getting them thin.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline nugget

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 11:42:11 am »
Thanks mullet. I am trying to get some huntable points made.