Author Topic: new guy introduction  (Read 17980 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: new guy introduction
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2009, 10:11:59 am »
Thats some great looking bows Rich and real nice of you to give them away, I also have a habit of giving bows and stuff away :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2009, 10:25:55 am »
Half-eye:
It looks like you have found yourself a home.
We are glad to have you.
Nice looking bows.
Pack up your rain gear :D and head south this May, to the Tn. Classic, and we can all meet in person.

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline DanaM

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2009, 11:06:29 am »
If I make it to the Classic this year I plan on going downstate this time, could be passing right by your house Rich
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

half-eye

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2009, 11:13:58 am »
Thanks guys,
      Dana if you get anywhere near Mancelona let me know...glad to share some bourbon, cubans' or coffee and BS youre allways welcome! Mancelona is so big we got one traffic light...so dont get yer badself lost eh?
half eye

Offline DanaM

« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2009, 11:18:38 am »
Wife has a cousin in Traverse city area we get there once in awhile :)

Manistique, MI