Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4704700 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4890 on: June 08, 2010, 08:48:27 am »
O YA,man that stuff rocks. ;) :) :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline sodbuster

« Reply #4891 on: June 08, 2010, 03:04:30 pm »
This is the last time you will see the 30-pack, it went to the RV Heaven in the sky. Please don't cry Brother Dan, she had a great funeral  ;D >:D
Chris

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4892 on: June 09, 2010, 06:31:22 am »
I seen that yesterday,that is great,looks a lot better down there ,sorry ,fencepost but that thing
was an eye sore.  :) Well at least we will pick up another camp spot,I think we will need it in July.
Where did it go,is he living in it ? I was down yesterday working on my backwards Osage,got the tips finished,now just need to take a little weight off and fine tune the tiller,Jimmy [RangerB ] was
also down working on a bow for his son. It is Mullberry,looks like it will be a cool little bow.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline sodbuster

« Reply #4893 on: June 09, 2010, 09:53:11 am »
Hey Pappy, Fencepost is still homeless from the flood. I drug the 30-pack as far as it would go, Leo's!!   Leo said he had an 8 foot box blade to scrape the driveway and parking lot if you need it. 

Offline fencepost

« Reply #4894 on: June 10, 2010, 04:14:30 am »
life is good....... sitll do not have a home. I am living in a rental house but do not have any idea how long it will last. I am working all I can. If tomarrow owner says get out I do not have any choice I may be out on the street.. Hope is hangin in there cant live with her wanting any thing don't know what to do still in limbo........Pete      GOD bless all....sorry about the eye sore
a

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4895 on: June 11, 2010, 06:48:41 am »
If we can help,just holler Pete.  :) Well it Friday and can't wait to get to the cabin.I have some friends there now from Colorado to stay for the weekend,we also have a meeting/working Sat. to try and get things together for the IBO world. I was hoping to finish tillering my Backwards Osage
and get a little shooting in but don't know if there will be time,maybe this evening. Other than that
who knows what else we will get into.I know it's hot but I guess that's better than rain. ;) :)Hope yall have a good one,see ya Monday.Life is good.  ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4896 on: June 11, 2010, 12:22:03 pm »
Was going to Cloverdale but just called Steve and Dan And backed out.  There calling for around 3 in. of rain tonight and tomarrow ( sprinkles for Tennessee).   So I think I'll just stay home as planned.  Have a great weekend.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4897 on: June 14, 2010, 06:37:22 am »
Had a great weekend,it was hot but still managed to get a lot done.Had some friends in from
Colorado for the weekend end,great family.I got my backwards Osage out to about 20 inches and shot a it a little at short draw,still need some weight off.Isaac got his Hickory bow shooting and Sam had fun with the wood lathe,making Turkey strikers. We also got a lot done at the Club,limbs trimmed,roofs cleaned off and gutters cleaned and just a general clean up after the resent storms.Shanon made it down,he done some napping and trading. ;) ;D We also done a little shooting and of coures ate well. :) :)Here are a few pictures of the weekend. Hope you had a good one also.  :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4898 on: June 14, 2010, 06:42:54 am »
Jimmy[RangerB] showed up and worked on a Mullberry bow for his son,GregB worked on a tool stand for his leather tools and Isaac doing some final sanding on his Hickory bow. :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4899 on: June 14, 2010, 06:46:41 am »
Some of Gregs leather work,Sam bow at brace,Teddy testing some TN.Spring water, ;) ;D and Sam working on a Turkey striker. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4900 on: June 14, 2010, 06:50:46 am »
Forgot the fun with the horns,them boys was pretty good with them. I made Linda a bead loom,Sam finished his first Turkey striker,Isaac shoots his new Hickory bow and Jesse doing what is is always doing,busting rocks. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4901 on: June 14, 2010, 06:59:18 am »
Well he was really busting grinding stones, :) :) Shanon and Jesse in the rock pit,Momma and Miss Joanie showed up,Mom hasn't been there in several years,she liked it a lot,then a picture of all 3 ladies,don't get 3 good looking women like that down all at once very often. Me and Isaac,very fine young man,gives me hope for the future. :) :) Shanon and me,he gave me a bow when he got there,so of course I had to give him one he has been eyeing for a couple of years now,he shot it very well and says he will hunt with it,hope so. :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4902 on: June 14, 2010, 07:06:09 am »
Art,or token Yankee ;) :) still shooting the bow we gave him,it is holding up well and he is shooting it great,A point [ pinetree]  ;) ;D ;D Shanon napped out Sat. in between all the other stuff going on.
Then getting ready for supper,wild Turkey breast and fried tatters.Hard to beat that.  :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4903 on: June 14, 2010, 07:12:04 am »
Note the broad head hole,this was the hen I took during bow season,very tender and just the right amount for to hungry men. :) :) Just me and Shanon Sat. night so we settled in for a good meal and some fights on the tube,I don't keep up with that stuff much but Shanon knows them all, I got a new recliner from Beau so I just kicked back with some Brain tan cover,very confrontable. :) :)
    Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4904 on: June 14, 2010, 07:21:24 am »
Then Shanon with one more Head[Pinetree] ;) ;D ;D before he left Sunday morning, It was a great weekend,got a lot done and to spend it with good friends just don't get any better. :) Hope yall's was as good. Life is good.  :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good