Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4693476 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Re: Life is good
« Reply #9180 on: April 23, 2013, 09:42:05 am »
looking forward to seeing you again Bill and meeting your friend.i am sure you will find a place to camp.i'll be down by the creek in the lower lot.see you soon brother.

Save me a spot Stevie the Wonder , I like the sounds of that area. See you Wednesday afternoon.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline seabass

« Reply #9181 on: April 23, 2013, 06:14:34 pm »
ill save you a spot Chris.do you have a camper?i might be sleeping in a tent this year.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9182 on: April 24, 2013, 06:55:22 am »
Tent ????? Had another good day,took a load of water and tea to the club and also got the big smoker grill hauled in and pretty close to where we want it,was going to do that today but after looking at the weather I decided to go ahead and get ur done. Got 4 more staves on the form and my last hide racked up also.Chuck
brought in a load of Osage,I laughted and told him we were cleaning and putting stuff up and he was still hauling stuff in. ;) ;D ;D We went over my short list and things are looking good.  :) 2 more days for me,really looking forward to it. :) :)
Pearl it is a pretty place down by the creek,very peaceful at night listening to it run if you can keep the Ohio boy quite. ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline seabass

« Reply #9183 on: April 24, 2013, 07:19:02 am »
we decided to bring the camper so no tent for me.see ya early friday.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #9184 on: April 24, 2013, 07:55:42 am »
I have a 10 x 10 Outback Lodge and a 10 x 8 awning along side it Steve........and a brother in law chef along for the ride...hint. hint..
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #9185 on: April 24, 2013, 08:07:22 am »
Steve.  Make sure you got the tools to keep the axles under it.....lol

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #9186 on: April 24, 2013, 10:09:20 am »
  Pearl, don't let Pappy kid ya, it's those Twin Oaks boys and the Michigan boys making all the noise, we just get the blame for it.  There's no quiet time down at the creek!         BDan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9187 on: April 24, 2013, 10:30:27 am »
 ??? :o :o :-\ >:D ;) O yes there is. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #9188 on: April 24, 2013, 11:25:11 am »
If Pearly is bringing a chef, somebody save me a spot for a tent next to him.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #9189 on: April 24, 2013, 11:29:06 am »
I think I know them Michigan boys! I checked with Rocky yesterday. Wanted to be sure they kept air in all the bus tires this year!

Im bringing enough of dads apple juice to make me sleep through anything.......

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9190 on: April 24, 2013, 11:52:21 am »
Yep they are the ones Chris,talked to Rocky this morning,they are bringing 250 brats for the Sat. night pot luck,yum and said they will be there Thursday night or early Friday morning,Chris C [sodbuster] is saving them a spot to park the bus. :)
Great bunch of guys,they gave us this last year at the IBO world,long story behind it. ;) :) 
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #9191 on: April 24, 2013, 12:50:51 pm »
Found this picture of your pup I took before she opened her eyes Mark.   :)

Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #9192 on: April 24, 2013, 05:26:38 pm »
Hey is that Paul Bunyan holding the kids arrow. ;D

Offline BearG

« Reply #9193 on: April 24, 2013, 10:50:00 pm »
Pappy have a little change in plans instead of a pot of soup I'm bringing a brisket to cook up. Hope that's ok. Ran out of time to make the soup. We could cut it up and make soup. But I vote for grill.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9194 on: April 25, 2013, 07:07:13 am »
Great picture Jon,Thanks. :) Ya Bob that's who that is. ;) ;D ;D Bear that's fine,but you will have to do the cooking,last time I tried brisket it didn't turn out to good,I think slow and long is the ticket but don't know much about cooking it. ;) :) 1 more day,can't wait.Got 5 more Hickory's straightened yestarday and all the fild point arrows ready to go on the trophies,got the trade points painted and should get them on today,then all we like is mounting the napped heads for first place arrows and attaching them to the plaques and make up the selfbow challenge trophies.  I am hoping Jon and Will have a plan on them. :-\ :-\  it's time!!! so if not I will come up with something. :o Trying to get as much done this week as I can so I have a little time to visit Sunday and monday. :) Getting a little burnt out and it ant even started yet. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good