Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4671013 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Life is good
« Reply #2730 on: February 13, 2009, 03:15:35 pm »
Moods...wait till Menopause....then you can talk to me about Moods...I am going to be a Professional on Women and their Moods!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2731 on: February 13, 2009, 04:13:33 pm »
You can never go wrong with a pound of gourmet chocolate. ;D I have one hidden on my archery work table. She will never find it there. ;D It will be waiting in her chair when she wakes up in the morning!  O:)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cracker

« Reply #2732 on: February 13, 2009, 04:39:02 pm »
Good luck ED. Let us know how it turns out.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2733 on: February 13, 2009, 05:37:40 pm »
Uhm! Pappy, better tye a helium balloon to that choclatte. I dont know about your wife but when I get up I sure dont look where I sit down!  :o
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2734 on: February 13, 2009, 06:27:46 pm »

Thanks Ron....I'll keep You posted!! I got it all done...just have to wait till tomorrow to go and set it all up....She is going to be quite surprised!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #2735 on: February 13, 2009, 07:39:49 pm »

Thanks Ron....I'll keep You posted!! I got it all done...just have to wait till tomorrow to go and set it all up....She is going to be quite surprised!!
I went ahead and did the deed tonight rather than let the flowers have another day to wilt. Candy and flowers went over well.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2736 on: February 16, 2009, 06:34:44 am »
Had a great weekend,got the inside archery shop cleaned and all straightened out,I found stuff I didn't even know I had.Man it was like Christmas.Greg and I got the Outside shop cleaned and everything back in it's place also.That took most of the day Sat.We also got the practice range set and 3 1/2 loads of wood cut and stacked.Getting ready for the Classic,we are getting there.Grant and KingRon are remolding the kitchen,it is looking good and hope to finish up this coming weekend.
We are putting hot water to the outside for our showers,so now yall won't have to walk around stinking. ;) ;D ;D I got a special give that was sent to me from RangerB[Jimmy] Mrs Joanie got it framed and it will be posted at the club.Thanks a bunch Jimmy.We love our Soldiers.  :) :)
Here are a few pictures,didn't have time to take many,to busy.Hope yall had a good one also.
Life is good. One of the first ones is a road kill,hit right in the head,should make a cool quiver and the next one is for you guy that wondered how I get Mrs Joanie to act like I want her to,Shock collar. ;) ;D ;D Just kidding Girls. :) Also the inside shop after 3 hours of cleaning,still got to much
stuff,if that is possible.  ;)
    Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:53:02 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2737 on: February 16, 2009, 06:45:57 am »
GregB did get time to work up a few feathers and the wood pile,looking pretty good.
Miss Joanie with the gift from Jimmy,It was flown on a mission bringing back a dead warrior.
We are so proud of these guys/gals.Thanks for your service.TwinOaks is Honored to have this given to us and we will always cherish it. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2738 on: February 16, 2009, 08:18:48 am »
Sincere appreciation for the sacrifice's our soldiers make, and thank you Jimmy for the special gift and the honor of displaying it at the club so all can remember.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2739 on: February 16, 2009, 09:45:14 am »
Thats pretty awesome Pappy, my niece gave a Iraq service coin or whatever they call them :)

Greg must be on a diet as there are no pictures of him eating this week :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2740 on: February 16, 2009, 10:28:25 am »
O believe me he ate,I just decided to give him a break,I think he is getting a complex.  ;) ;D ;D
and we don't want that. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #2741 on: February 16, 2009, 10:30:04 am »
I think its great the way you guyes truely care for our troops and help all that come down to your events,  its just one of the many resons that Im enjoy coming down and seeing all you guyes.    See ya Friday Pappy
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2742 on: February 16, 2009, 01:25:29 pm »
AHHH! Greg and food is like me and soap!!! It's just the nature of the thing!  ;) ;D ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2743 on: February 16, 2009, 01:37:01 pm »
Pappy, I thought the shock collar was to control eating around Twin Oaks.  ;D
See Greg, I didn't even mention you. ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2744 on: February 16, 2009, 01:43:44 pm »
Greg must be on a diet as there are no pictures of him eating this week
AHHH! Greg and food is like me and soap!!! It's just the nature of the thing! 
See Greg, I didn't even mention you.

I'm really not deserving of all this attention you guys are giving me! ;D Looking forward to Shannon and Jesse comin' and getting some of the focus off of me... :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...