Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4669687 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #2745 on: February 16, 2009, 03:36:33 pm »
All, in good jest Greg. We all know the truth!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2746 on: February 16, 2009, 03:51:30 pm »
Wait till I show up Gregg....I am one eating Machine too....so you will get some time off....another Yooper....but instead of feeding Me Beer....I like Da Backstraps an Taters!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2747 on: February 16, 2009, 03:54:17 pm »
I'm eating for myself and 5 million extra guests!!!! I got ya all beat!!!!  ;D  :o :o :o ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Ranger B

« Reply #2748 on: February 17, 2009, 01:55:48 am »
Fellas of Twin Oaks,
   It was my honor to fly that flag in to get our Hero out and I could think of no better group of folks who would remember and honor the services of those serving and most importantly, those fallen.  May God bless each of you.
Jimmy

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2749 on: February 17, 2009, 05:40:10 am »
Thanks Jimmy,we are thinking about you.Good luck and see ya soon. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2750 on: February 17, 2009, 07:57:23 am »
Thanks Jimmy, we appreciate you guys!
I've got that picture of us on the bluff above the red river after finishing a morning's hunt shortly before you had to leave as one of my screen saver's. I'm looking forward to some more hunts after you get back.

Take care!
Greg
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2751 on: February 17, 2009, 04:24:21 pm »
Jimmy, looking forward to seeing both you and Jesse. Keep safe and lets have a cold one together at the Classic. Hope you are able to join all of us in May!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2752 on: February 18, 2009, 06:47:47 am »
Jesse will be there but sorry to say I think Jimmy will be gone till Dec. Wished he could
make it.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2753 on: February 18, 2009, 10:19:42 pm »
Dang! Not going to be quite the same without him there.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2754 on: February 20, 2009, 05:58:41 am »
Got a big weekend planed,got to finish getting ready for the TTAS banquet and a few more odds and ends for the Classic.Bro. Bear and Bro. Dan are comming in today,Dan wants to finish up a
Osage bow he started a while back so he can shoot it at the Classic. It is always fun when the
Ohio boys come in. I hope to get time to lay out some Hickory and finish tillering my Osage,never seem to have time for my own stuff,that's OK I have plenty of bows to shoot. :) You can bet we
will eat good and I am sure there will be some big lies around the fire. Hope yall have a good one
also.I will have some pictures of the fun Monday. Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2755 on: February 20, 2009, 08:23:02 am »
Pappy, I plan on making it by hopefully early this afternoon with some kitchen cabinets for the concessions...Grant said to "bring um on!". ;)

I got Jesse's arrow's finished other then sealing them...not sure what he wants me to seal them with. So, time to get serious about the Classic preparation. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2756 on: February 20, 2009, 08:44:29 am »
Sounds good,yes that is my plan for the weekend,and help Dan tiller his bow. I wanted to tiller the one I am making for Gary but that will just have to wait. :) I also want to clean the gutters and the ditch out the drive and finish scrapping all the drives to the top and the target bails.Man I need to quit work it is getting in the way of more important things.  ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline steve thinnes

« Reply #2757 on: February 22, 2009, 10:10:37 pm »
Got a big weekend planed,got to finish getting ready for the TTAS banquet and a few more odds and ends for the Classic.Bro. Bear and Bro. Dan are comming in today,Dan wants to finish up a
Osage bow he started a while back so he can shoot it at the Classic. It is always fun when the
Ohio boys come in. I hope to get time to lay out some Hickory and finish tillering my Osage,never seem to have time for my own stuff,that's OK I have plenty of bows to shoot. :) You can bet we
will eat good and I am sure there will be some big lies around the fire. Hope yall have a good one
also.I will have some pictures of the fun Monday. Life is good. :)
   Pappy
I guess since "Thundernose" doesn't demand attention he always gets overlooked! I made it down with Bro. Dan and Bear, had the usual great time, told some lies and watched GregB eat...
Almost finished a piece of hickory I've had for 2 years, Pappy says it's coming along fine, if he is impressed, I am impressed. Will definitely finish it at the Classic and start a new one (hopefully similar to snakey piece of Osage Pappy's working on).
See everyone in May!

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #2758 on: February 23, 2009, 12:09:01 am »
Greg, I'm not really a big eater.  ::)  I just hadn't eaten in a few days before I came down there the last time. ;D
 The truth is...My wife works nights and if I get an actual meal around the house, I have to cook it. My cooking ain't bad, Grants is just alot better. ;D  I figured it might be a while before I got to eat good food again, so I just stocked up that weekend.
  Folks.  Greg doesn't really eat any more than anybody else...he's just photogenic ;)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #2759 on: February 23, 2009, 01:47:33 am »
Yeah! We should stop kidding Greg about it. Enough is enough!  Same with the smell things. I'm getting kinda sick of it really!