Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4668073 times)

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #3585 on: September 14, 2009, 06:06:58 am »
The 3rd and 4th pic. was Greg showing Jimmy some the finner points of tip work.Jimmy was working on Mason's Osage bow he has been working on for a few weeks,They were trying to finish it up before the season.I think it is about done after the weekend. Mason has really came along,I think he likes napping more than bow building,I know he sure blooded his hands a lot this weekend. :) :)  Also the Sat. nigh feed,Greg and some good looking girls,one of witch is his wife,Miss Joanie always there  to get us doing it right and last Jesse's Dagger.He finished it up Sat. night. Hope yall had a good one also.Wished you could have been there.Life is good. :) :)
    Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Big A

« Reply #3586 on: September 14, 2009, 08:46:40 am »
Everyone had a great time. Twin Oaks has always shared it's little peice of heaven. It is good to share it with our family.
"A"

Offline Keith V

« Reply #3587 on: September 14, 2009, 10:40:55 am »
Pappy,
Are you shooting Wed. afternoon?

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3588 on: September 14, 2009, 10:50:30 am »
Don't know yet,I have some med. issues I have got to get take care of before the season starts,
don't know how my schedule will be for the next couple of weeks,after Sat. I really ,really  need to. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #3589 on: September 14, 2009, 01:22:31 pm »
We had a very good event Saturday... lots of good stuff going on an opportunity to share a good meal with friends and family! :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline woodstick

« Reply #3590 on: September 14, 2009, 02:01:21 pm »
very nice pics, allways joy them, thanks pappy.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #3591 on: September 14, 2009, 08:31:37 pm »
You really....really Need to go to the Doctor....thats what you need to do!! Or I will drive 11 hours and Miss Joanie and I will take you there!!! Your Eyes and Ears are nothing to mess around with....but now I sound like a Harping Woman....OK....I will quit........ >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3592 on: September 14, 2009, 10:07:41 pm »
 Uh; Oh! Mike's other personality, El Sweeto!  ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3593 on: September 14, 2009, 10:15:05 pm »
Uh; Oh! Mike's other personality, El Sweeto!  ;)

It's "El Nice-o".......get it right........... :P

Hey Eddie.....how's that Neck Knife doing....You get any Blood on it yet???
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #3594 on: September 14, 2009, 10:16:17 pm »
Looks liked another storybook weekend at Twin Oaks. I spoke with Bo Bo on the phone the other day and he said he wanted me to come home so we could go to Pappy's. I told him I shared his sentiments - 85 days. I looked back at the pictures over the summer at Twin Oaks. I couldn't paint the South and hang it on the trees no prettier.
Jimmy

Offline cheapshot

« Reply #3595 on: September 14, 2009, 10:18:45 pm »
Pappy, your weekend looked amazing!!! really good to see my buddies Mason and Jimmy scrapping and knapping!!!! I wish I could have made it, maybe next year for sure. Gotta learn that knapping....Jesse's dagger is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Course good to see Anthony with his family, all those grins just warms a heart. And nothing better than GregB and a plate of food...except his pretty wife!!!!! The weather was great for you too. I'm certain Miss Joanie will take your furry butt to the Dr. so I'm not worried about that. We women make our misters go wether they want to or not, so just give up and smile. Life Is Good!!!!    Tomi   ;D
p.s.RangerB it will surely be great when you get back in country!!!!! I know you want it badly, everyone at Twin Oaks does too. 85 days and counting!!!

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3596 on: September 15, 2009, 05:26:42 am »
Ya I am going for the MRI Monday,blood work yesterday,she has taken over. :o ;) :)
It was great weekend,good way to end the years events and start the part I also love.
I think Jimmy and Mason are hooked,of course they have been hooked a while but I think we have set the hook deeper. :) RangerB  I was thinking about you this morning on the drive in,Hope you
are doing well ,can't wait for you to get home.I'll have a stand warmed up for you :).Be Careful.
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #3597 on: September 15, 2009, 07:52:32 am »
Tomi, thanks for my wifes compliment! ;) Hope to see you soon!

Jimmy, looking forward to your safe return...think about you every time I pass the farm where we hunted down the road from Pappy's...it's still on the market by the way. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3598 on: September 15, 2009, 09:00:00 pm »
 El Nico', El Sweeto',  El Fullo,,, depends on who you were talking too. ;D I've cleaned a sx packof hogs with it. That knife holds one hell of an edge. The only complaint is from my wife and I heard Pappy's Miss Joannie is trying to clean that brown mark out of the necks of our shirts from that dye when you sweat.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3599 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:31 pm »
Does it really Bleed?? Man I thought that I had sealed them good enough so that wouldn't be a Problem....Sorry Mrs. Mullet   >:D   and Miss Joanie.....My Bad....... ::)
2024...We Will Overcome