Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670225 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #3915 on: December 09, 2009, 06:18:01 am »
Ya that is all home made stuff, No Cherry for you at least not with chicken  :o >:D
Hope to get out after some Turkey this week and next ,the fall season started Monday.
Seen a bunch of Tom's yesterday but to much rain for me. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #3916 on: December 09, 2009, 08:22:44 am »
Rain....I wish We were having Rain....it's -9 right now without the Windchill....been outside stringing Heat lamps to keep the Filters on my Koi Pond from Freezing up and pumping all the water out on the Ground! I'd take some liquid rain about now....would have to be warmer to rain........ ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3917 on: December 09, 2009, 12:21:38 pm »
Looks like everyone is getting snow but us. :'( Joe emaile me and said it was really cold in the
N/W also and has been doing some inside work,see what yall think abot these,another reason to make the Classic. ;) :) :)
  Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3918 on: December 09, 2009, 12:46:02 pm »
Very cool. I sure am glad the weather is bad where Joe lives!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3919 on: December 09, 2009, 03:29:16 pm »
                   Man ....You Guys are sure SPECIAL............ I think I am going to throw a Hissy Fit now........... :'(
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #3920 on: December 09, 2009, 05:04:31 pm »
                   Man ....You Guys are sure SPECIAL............ I think I am going to throw a Hissy Fit now........... :'(
I guess you're gonna stomp your foot and storm off now. ;D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #3921 on: December 09, 2009, 05:09:14 pm »
                                            Nope....I am just going to Bite My Lip and Go On!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #3922 on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:35 pm »
Joe does some amazing work, yer all lucky to get one of them canteens :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3923 on: December 10, 2009, 07:19:37 am »
They are Beautiful,he dose some amazing work,This was a very nice and beautiful gift from last year that I cherish very much. :) I keep it at the house except when we have an event. ;) :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #3924 on: December 10, 2009, 10:08:54 am »
Really looking forward to this year's Classic!  Plan to bring some horns and things for trade, finish a bow I started, learn to make strings, straighten a tiny crooked limb in the James bow I made last year, maybe spend some time in the rock pile and have some fellowship with the people who make the Classic Classic.  Hope the Huston family will be able to make it also.  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3925 on: December 10, 2009, 10:24:49 am »
Hope so to Joe,this year let me know before you start trading the horns,By the time I heard about it,it was all gone.  ;) :) Ha, also it is a shoot,you might want to shoot yor bow. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #3926 on: December 10, 2009, 10:35:53 am »
Pappy:  I would love to shoot my bow, if you will allow me to sneak up on the targets like I have to when hunting!  I saw how many arrows bounced off the barrel when the bear showed up.  It would slow down the whole shoot with me having to hunt my arrows on each target!! ::) ::) ::)  Now if the Hustons show up they can take advantage of the course.  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3927 on: December 11, 2009, 06:57:10 am »
O I am sure you can hold your own. :) Finely Friday and I am headed to the cabin,and it won't be long ;) I have no big plans,we have a club meeting and working Sat. to start getting things cleaned up,gutters,leaves blown and a few other small projects for the club.I plan on hunting today and hopefully Sat. morning before the meeting.I also need to get my Yew bow on the form.Other than that not much up.King Ron is coming down this evening so I am sure we will get into something.Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday.Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #3928 on: December 11, 2009, 10:48:08 am »
Try not to melt any more chairs with those leaves Mark .You and King Ron drink one for me ok.
have a great weekend
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #3929 on: December 13, 2009, 11:16:43 pm »
looks like one of those canteens has my name on it.  i'll be there to pick it up.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy