Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670877 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4365 on: March 16, 2010, 09:32:28 pm »
OOOOOOOOOH....I get it now....thought He was mispronouncing my Native Laguage...now I get it....Yoppers...huh....are they from over der by Sveden
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4366 on: March 17, 2010, 06:33:38 am »
Had a great day,Gary got in about 8pm Monday and stayed till late yesterday,even tho we have been friends for 20 years ,we don't get much time together to just shoot the bull and hang out.We started or backwards bow projects Tuesday morning and had both shooting by mid afternoon.They turned out really nice,[new option for small Osage] Here are some pictures of the fun.I also got the blade Shanon gave me mounted and some snakes cleaned,I couldn't believe it but Gary had been on the Rattle snake round up,he gave me 10 skins.What a guy. :) :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4367 on: March 17, 2010, 06:36:11 am »
Little bow work,get a lot done when no one is there. ;) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4368 on: March 17, 2010, 06:40:10 am »
I had mine shooting by noon,Gary don't get going as early as I do. ;) :) :) He had his shooting by 3.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4369 on: March 17, 2010, 06:43:52 am »
He also showed me how to make an Osage knife to flesh the snake skins out,it works great with not much chance of cutting skins like a regular knife can.Great couple of day,can't wait to get back at it
this weekend.Life is good.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #4370 on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:48 am »
Please tell me you're gonna pin them skins down. :o
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4371 on: March 17, 2010, 11:48:54 am »
Two weeks and four days, but who's counting. Looks like a grand time was had by all. Can't wait!!! I'm with you El D, wishing I lived closer. Gotta hate guys like Shannon (just kidding). Jealous or envious is more like it. Have a great time BearG! I know you will.
                                                                                               David
to quote the Yopper You Bet ya

A few more lesson I think Bear ;) ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline BearG

« Reply #4372 on: March 17, 2010, 12:39:58 pm »
OOOOOOOOOH....I get it now....thought He was mispronouncing my Native Laguage...now I get it....Yoppers...huh....are they from over der by Sveden
no I was killing your native tounge.   Sorry LOL
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline BearG

« Reply #4373 on: March 17, 2010, 12:44:02 pm »
no I was killing your native tounge.   Sorry LOL
I think I'll need them
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #4374 on: March 17, 2010, 05:35:39 pm »
Bear, that's "You betcha eh?" or if you weren't asking a question just "You betcha eh"
VB

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4375 on: March 18, 2010, 07:24:24 am »
Mark its hopeless dey just don't understand the complexities involved in speaking yoopenese, maybe we should get em all a rosetta stone program eh ;) :D

Pappy really looking forward to getting down there and seeing useguys eh. Wife and I are takin da dogs out to the property I hunt,
were going to cut firewood, eat, do some clean-up and general maintence for the land owner, eat, shoot the bows, and then eat something.
Should be a good day eh
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #4376 on: March 18, 2010, 10:30:36 pm »
Ya eh Dana? Ya give em pasties and they still can't speak the language. Hey while your out in the woods make sure you don't forget to eat.
VB

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4377 on: March 18, 2010, 11:38:14 pm »

Dana, sounds like der is gonna be more eatin dan workin eh? ;D  Oh, and dat Rosetta Stone, don't botter, dey wood jes try ta knapp it hey? :o

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4378 on: March 19, 2010, 06:58:12 am »
Hope you had a good day Dana sounds like you should have. :) :) Well it's Friday and I am so ready to get out of here. :) Got a big weekend planed,first Bear is coming ;D down and we are having our first shoot of the year Saturday and Sunday.We have about everything done except tweeking a few targets and I have to do a little drive way work. I am in the concession stand all weekend so I can      be free for the Classic,always like to do my share and at the Classic It's hard for me to be tied to one  place I do hope to get a little bow work done this evening,maybe some skins on my new backwards Osage.I want to seal my yew bow but found out I was out of Tru oil, Had 3 bottles but things
 like that seem to disappear around there.  :) :) Hope yall have a good one also.Pictures Monday.  ;) 
Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #4379 on: March 19, 2010, 09:47:46 pm »
Maybe if dey ate a coupla dem Cudaghi's and Saffron Buns...an maybe got sum a dat der Filia...and da Ustawa Cheese in em..ey... den maybe day cuuld start ta speekin an understan da langwich
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome