Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4668605 times)

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4575 on: April 19, 2010, 08:54:01 pm »
Yep. Yep.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4576 on: April 19, 2010, 10:06:58 pm »
 Ronnie, maybe you ought to send in the REAL heavy hitter, the Girlfriend. ;D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4577 on: April 20, 2010, 06:47:38 am »
Hope it works out Mike,ya Tiller could do the job for sure. ;) :) Talked to Dana last night,I was bending some Hickory.Just about got everything ready [I think] Taking the deer heads and picture books down this week and Chris is supposed to bring his stuff this weekend.Then a little more clean up and we should be good to go.I am also taking the big grill Friday when I leave here.[Got to eat.]
I am getting excited,we are having one more working Sat.and hopefully we will be done. Then let the fun Begin.  :) You know I just thought of something,I really need to shoot my bow. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #4578 on: April 20, 2010, 08:51:04 am »
Eddie some how I shoulda known that was coming. Dana yep thay got the guards posted and the tank trap is set.Look forward to seeing everyone come monday. Take care and be safe Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline BearG

« Reply #4579 on: April 20, 2010, 10:46:47 am »
Tee minus 3 days
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline BearG

« Reply #4580 on: April 20, 2010, 10:48:22 am »
Ronnie You going to camp next to us again this year or where we to loud?
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline cracker

« Reply #4581 on: April 20, 2010, 10:56:08 am »
Bear I hardly niticed you were there. I like that spot pretty well. Nuthin like good neighbors.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #4582 on: April 20, 2010, 01:52:56 pm »
I am kinda partial to that spot too....liked hearing the creek running all night....kinda drowned out Dana's snoring...kinda.... O:)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4583 on: April 20, 2010, 01:56:09 pm »
Damn now I snore eh, funny I kept hearing wind breakin from down your way mike O:)

As for the creek I had a feeder stream running right through my tent :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #4584 on: April 20, 2010, 02:02:01 pm »
And I thought that was a Waterbed I was sleeping....and I now found out it was just an air mattress.... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #4585 on: April 20, 2010, 09:27:40 pm »
went to yahoo weather and checked the 10 day forecast for Clarksville... tuesday, wednesday, and thursday rain rain rain...  :( that's as far as it shows maybe friday will be up tomorrow and it will say sunshine.   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4586 on: April 21, 2010, 06:28:04 am »
Ya it could rain,we have put down more gravel,6 loads and one down at Bears camp,yall should be high and dry. Maybe we will get lucky but we will have fun anyway. Got 4 more Hickory straightened yesterday,down to 6 so I should finish that up in the next couple of days.Then back to the yard. I
also picked up all the stuff for the Saturday night feast,I think I am through shopping at least I hope so.Miss Joanie has really been a big help on this stuff.She has been picking up change for the shoot,door prizes,plaque's for the trophies and food and drinks,along with answering the phone with answers to all the questions that come,seems we have a lot of new folks coming this year.Should be fun for sure. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #4587 on: April 21, 2010, 08:59:25 am »
Pappy, did Joanie get another block of cheese? I've got a feeling we might have been a little short of supply...not quite capable of covering a burger if you know what I mean?  ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #4588 on: April 21, 2010, 09:25:43 am »
I am getting close to finishing my hackberry bow so I can bring it over. I really want to shoot it a bit over there. I just can't stay home. I was in Fort Worth for a week, got home Sunday afternoon and flew out Monday morning to Washington D.C. I'm still here but I will make it home this evening. I'll try and make it by this weekend - I have good intent every weekend, but it's been crazy busy lately with putting the house on the market. We put carpet down, had it painted, put sod down in several places and then within a week of putting it up for sale the garage door opener motor burned out and the disposal ate a bearing. Go figure!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4589 on: April 21, 2010, 09:39:37 am »
Yes Greg we got more cheese, >:( and now till the Classic the club kitchen is off limits. :)
Jimmy I was wondering where you had been.I will be there from Friday on,so come visit. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good