Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670272 times)

Offline BearG

Re: Life is good
« Reply #4590 on: April 21, 2010, 10:49:14 am »
Tee minus 2 Days.  Ronnie you and Mike made good nieghbors.
Now I need to find out why I dont have running lights on the trailer or I will have to leave later than I want.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #4591 on: April 21, 2010, 10:51:32 am »
T minus 7 days for me... I can't wait till next wednesday, rain or shine!   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline cracker

« Reply #4592 on: April 21, 2010, 10:59:08 am »
Bear make sure you got power coming to that prong of the plug in on your truck then worry about the trailer. On my truck there is a separate fuse for each trailer function in a box under the hood. That ususally does it when I have problems.You should be able to look in the owners manual and find exactly which one it is. It'll save time as there are many fuses in that box.
Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4593 on: April 21, 2010, 11:09:11 am »
Trailer lites what da heck are dem eh ??? :P
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #4594 on: April 21, 2010, 11:48:24 am »
Ta Hell with my Job....I will be there Wednesday....just like last year.....so Bear.....Ronnie....be prepared....I am tired of their crap......if I get fired....so be it.....I need to get away for a while......need some peace....and kind faces......bad
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Manager

« Reply #4595 on: April 21, 2010, 12:55:31 pm »
Pappy, did Joanie get another block of cheese? I've got a feeling we might have been a little short of supply...not quite capable of covering a burger if you know what I mean?  ;D

Awesome Greg..Im still laughing..

Offline Barrage

« Reply #4596 on: April 21, 2010, 01:03:08 pm »
Ta Hell with my Job....I will be there Wednesday....just like last year.....so Bear.....Ronnie....be prepared....I am tired of their crap......if I get fired....so be it.....I need to get away for a while......need some peace....and kind faces......bad

That a boy Mike!!  >:D :)
Travis

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4597 on: April 21, 2010, 01:17:25 pm »
Yall don't know the whole story behind the cheese,and since GregB brought it up I will tell you.
Lenard Lunch Mouth [aka GregB] was about to starve  ::) so he goes in the club kitchen and all he could find was a block of sliced cheese ,so instead of pulling off some slices to eat he cuts the block in half,mine you there was about 100 slices in the block,the big problem was he cut the block length ways, :-X so now we have about 100  1/2 slices of cheese,we plan on using them up on HIS burgers at the Classic.  :) :) Glad to see he has his appetite back but when he wants to eat there is no stopping him,he goes at it like a man on a mission. :)
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #4598 on: April 21, 2010, 01:43:41 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D It looked like a solid block...that is until I cut it, and then it was too late! :'( The damage was done, and BigA saw me do it so the cat was out of the bag for sure! ) I knew I was toast when Pappy found out (which didn't take but a very few minutes after my good buddy BigA saw my innocent mishap!). Worse yet, Pappy told Joanie...and Joanie don't take no prisoners! I've managed to avoid her wrath so far, but I know it's only a matter of time before the storm hits! :( :)

Pappy is exaggerating about the number of slices I think...couldn't have been more then seventy-five or so. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #4599 on: April 21, 2010, 02:08:55 pm »
;D ;D ;D It looked like a solid block...that is until I cut it, and then it was too late! :'( The damage was done, and BigA saw me do it so the cat was out of the bag for sure! ) I knew I was toast when Pappy found out (which didn't take but a very few minutes after my good buddy BigA saw my innocent mishap!). Worse yet, Pappy told Joanie...and Joanie don't take no prisoners! I've managed to avoid her wrath so far, but I know it's only a matter of time before the storm hits! :( :)

Pappy is exaggerating about the number of slices I think...couldn't have been more then seventy-five or so. ;)

that's pretty funny Greg!   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #4600 on: April 21, 2010, 02:47:56 pm »
Did He look like a Chippie hauling away His Winter Food Supply........   ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline RG

« Reply #4601 on: April 21, 2010, 03:03:54 pm »
Good deal EL bring it on

Ron

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #4602 on: April 21, 2010, 04:29:19 pm »
Has he been able to go to the bathroom since? Ole' boy might be stopped up  ;D

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #4603 on: April 21, 2010, 04:37:56 pm »
You get that Mason Jar ready Ron.....Imma a commin.....
Jimmy....I know what that much Cheese does to me...so man's you are on to something
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline RG

« Reply #4604 on: April 21, 2010, 04:49:49 pm »
EL kinda up in the air if I will be there or not we are in the process of deciding what kind and when But the jars are already there and Pappy knows where Hope to get lucky and be there a day or so

Ron