Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4669657 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4905 on: June 14, 2010, 10:10:23 am »
 Look's like another good one. That turkey sure looks good, too.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #4906 on: June 14, 2010, 10:45:10 am »
Yep that was a good un.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline BearG

« Reply #4907 on: June 14, 2010, 11:50:44 am »
Man looks like to much fun
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Otis

« Reply #4908 on: June 14, 2010, 06:44:04 pm »
Pappy, looks like a good weekend!  Missed all you guys coming up here. Was glad Brien, Chris, Arlie, and Hunter made it though. I got to shoot the practice course with them Friday evening. We had fun. BearG missed you too. It really didn't rain that much during the day light hours. :)  We got our fair share though. Sodbuster took some pictures of our meal Saturday, maybe he'll get the posted. I hate that I have to miss the IBO in July, but the grandson's birthday party is that weekend.  I'll get down there after that and bring you sticks and the feathers I got for you.
                                                                                                              David

Offline cheapshot

« Reply #4909 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00:22 pm »
Pappy, you sure you wasn't going for the centerfold in a Playgirl magazine?????? Maybe the hunting version of Playgirl?!! That Shannon sure does make a fine point don't he!!!! Supper looked fine too!! And your little Momma looks as sweet as she can be....bet she kept you in line when you was a  >:D youngun....maybe now too!!! ::)
Tomi ;D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4910 on: June 15, 2010, 06:20:12 am »
Ya missed it to Dave,but got a lot done around the club ,so that is a good thing. Ya Tomi she tried to keep me straight and still dose,try. Between her and Miss Joanie they keep me pretty well in line.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4911 on: June 15, 2010, 06:30:52 pm »

I'm just thankful you weren't sampling the spring water, and the brain tan, didn't slide off just before the flash of the camera! ::)
I wouldn't have posted that photo! :o  Now lets see who was alone with you in that cabin? ::)

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4912 on: June 16, 2010, 07:10:09 am »
Ya Wayne I started not to but I post some pretty bad shots of them so I figured what goes around comes around,I was really quite confrontable and and secure in my masculinity. ;) ;D ;D Buy the way it was Shanon in the cabin.  ;) and believe me you don't have to worry about that boy. :) Can't wait to get back dow,it's been a long week already.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #4913 on: June 16, 2010, 09:57:40 am »
I missed you guys.  I was out in Sacramento, CA this weekend. Some of my Soldiers were awarded Silver Star and Distinguished Flying Crosses for a big fight we had while in Afghanistan. I went out to participate in the ceremony and meet their families (they are from Sacramento and in the CA guard). It was a good trip and very nicely done.

Otis - you coming to IBO?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4914 on: June 16, 2010, 02:04:12 pm »

Well Pappy, I am relived to hear that, you haven't taken a walk on the wild side...... ;D  Well Shannon, may be a Tennessee, or Kentucky, Ridge Runner, but you never know, he just might hear about the Fantasy Fest in the Keys, and decide to see whut all the fuss is about, and end up staying at the wrong hotel...... :o  He might even be so impressed with the body painting art work, that he just might get himself all painted up! :o  Sounds like you guys had a fun time up there.  Maybe one day, I will be able to make it up there.  Or rather down there, since I will be living in Montana pretty soon.  Hey Shannon, where is a pine tree from the coral I sent you?  I have been looking, but haven't seen it yet.  Now I bet Pappy's Wife would love to have that in her display case!  Shoot, you might get your own keg, at the next Classic ! :o  You wouldn't have to bother with opening the cans, or bottles...... ;)  You could just keep it iced down in your tent, or camper. 8)  You wouldn't have to come out, except for food, and visits, to make occasional deposits, and paper work, at the great bank of portolet . ;D  Yep life is Good!  Pappy how far are you from Cookville?  I have Cousins that live there.

Wayne

Offline Otis

« Reply #4915 on: June 16, 2010, 10:48:59 pm »
Jimmy, won't make the IBO the grandson's first birthday is that weekend. I will be down a weekend after that sometime. I have to bring Pappy some stuff that I have for him. Sounds like a great trip to California. I sure appreciate your men and all they have done for us. I will see you when I get down there I hope.
                                                                                            David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4916 on: June 17, 2010, 06:38:19 am »
Cookville is a little over an hour,east of us. Hate you can't make it Dave,BigA won't be there either for the same reason,except it's a granddaughter. You guys need to talk to your girls and tell them they need to get the timing right,about late Dec. would be a great time to have a kid. ;) ;D ;D
I understand completely,I once had to miss an evening Bowhunting because Miss Joanie decided to have Beau in the middle of the day instead of at night like I told her. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4917 on: June 17, 2010, 10:20:08 am »
Cookville is a little over an hour,east of us. Hate you can't make it Dave,BigA won't be there either for the same reason,except it's a granddaughter. You guys need to talk to your girls and tell them they need to get the timing right,about late Dec. would be a great time to have a kid. ;) ;D ;D
I understand completely,I once had to miss an evening Bowhunting because Miss Joanie decided to have Beau in the middle of the day instead of at night like I told her. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
now thats funny.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4918 on: June 17, 2010, 03:51:48 pm »

Women!  They just don't listen! ::)

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4919 on: June 18, 2010, 06:10:59 am »
FRIDAY,I love it.Got a lot planed for the weekend,mostly work around the club ,still got a lot left to do to get ready for the big shoot coming up but I am sure we will find some time for fun and food.
It is supposed to be hot so I plan on doing a little shooting early before it gets to hot and then who knows,it just feels good to get away from the day to day no matter what I am doing.Hope yall have a good one,see ya Monday. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good