Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670988 times)

Offline cracker

Re: Life is good
« Reply #4980 on: July 08, 2010, 07:04:10 pm »
Hey everyone Tiller got his alotment of computer time. Good to knows your still alive.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4981 on: July 09, 2010, 06:28:12 am »
Ya we have missed you Tiller,good to see that gal ant killed you yet. ;) :) :) Ya it has been hot,but dry. :) Have a lot planed this weekend,just a week from today the holler will be full of people. Not
exactly like my PA family at the Classic but Archery folks just the same. We have all 4 ranges set so
after the meeting Sat. morning we have a lot of stuff to do around the cabin,registration and consession area. I hope to get a little time to shoot but that will be a bonus. :) :) Jimmy[RangerB] has been building bows and practicing for a month now,he is fired up ,now that he has some time off from Uncle Sam. Great to see him enjoying himself. I think Sawfiler is coming down this evening
to spend the night,He is going to a nap in somewhere near us,so good excuse to visit and I am glad to have him. I put him and Ranger to work this evening,nothing like free labor. ;) ;D ;D ;D Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday. Life is good.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #4982 on: July 09, 2010, 07:33:43 am »
Have a great weekend Pappy!  It sure has been hard knowing I won't be there next weekend.  I bet it'll be a hit.  Some of those IBO guys might get converted if they ain't careful. Tell everyone I said hey and will miss them next weekend. I'll talk to you after the shoot and plan a weekend to get down there. Life Is Good,
                                                                  David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4983 on: July 09, 2010, 11:09:48 am »
ya David we will miss you,I planed on putting you to work to help earn your keep. ;) ;D ;D
Wished you could make it but understand,tell the family I said ha. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4984 on: July 09, 2010, 03:23:21 pm »
Dave I got your back and will do the work for you.  Just will cost you some extra peppers next classic.   Will be packing up to head out early Thursday morning.  Cant get Dawn to leave Wed. after work.  (Maybe if I beg she'll change her mind ????)
You know coming down there is one of the only things in the world I'd beg for.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline cracker

« Reply #4985 on: July 09, 2010, 06:58:42 pm »
Hey Bear hang onto her foot and do that slobbering cry beg that usually works on my wife.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #4986 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:49 am »
Going to miss the shoot other then maybe making it by Sunday. I'm in Maine right now visiting my sister and family with my youngest son Jamison along. This point in my life, having family around is a good thing for trying to maintain some sanity. I know that the shoot will be a success with the great bunch of guys we have at Twin Oaks. Not hardly possible to enter a little piece of heaven and not have it turn out good! Best of luck guys, and sorry for not pulling my weight this time.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4987 on: July 11, 2010, 07:16:57 pm »
 Man, it sounds like it is gonna be a blast! I wish I could be there and would for sure jump on the work wagon. Yall have fun.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4988 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:53 am »
Ya I think it going to be fine,Greg don't worry about that,just take care of yourself. :)
We had a good weekend,long and hard but good.Got most everything done that can be done till the big tent goes up Today.All the ranges are ready,mowing done,wood cut ,signs up and out
and registration and concessions ready for the crowd.[We hope] ;) :) :) From all the responce I think it is going to be great but you never know till it gets here. That's the problem you have no Idea what to expect so you try and prepair for the worst. Here are a few pictures of the getting ready part and a few more added in.didn't even have time to cook this weekend. ??? ;D Lots of signs.
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4989 on: July 12, 2010, 07:21:18 am »
Shanon showed up Friday showing off the bow he plan to shoot in the event,he could make a sows ear look good. ;) ;D ;D Also King Ron made it down and looking good,he is our moral support right now[Thanks Ron]  :) Some of the set up around the cabin and of course some of our kids,got to love them. :)
  Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4990 on: July 12, 2010, 07:24:12 am »
Some of the guys taking a break ,and some shots on the Hunter Challenge range. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4991 on: July 12, 2010, 07:30:20 am »
A few more of the range,some pretty cool shots on it. Still at it Sunday morning,trimming limbs and cutting and hauling fire wood,Man has to have fire. :) :) I did manage to get an Osage stave clamped in my vice ,but that's about as far as that went,hope to work on it a little along at the shoot,[Ya right] Hope yall had a good one and for anyone close .come visit .I will be there from Tuesday evening on. Life is Good.  :) :)
    Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4992 on: July 12, 2010, 10:45:21 am »
Well beggin isnt going to work.  She works late on Wen. on payroll weeks and doesn't wont to set camp in the dark.
Greg will miss seeing you brother but have fun in Maine.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4993 on: July 12, 2010, 10:51:52 am »
We got lights.  ;) :)See ya Thursday. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #4994 on: July 12, 2010, 01:12:30 pm »
We got lights.  ;) :)See ya Thursday. :)
   Pappy
;D ;D