Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4669980 times)

Offline Big A

Re: Life is good
« Reply #5340 on: October 12, 2010, 10:01:51 pm »
Great trophy Joe.I always wanted to go moose hunting.
Big A

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5341 on: October 13, 2010, 05:52:44 am »
Life is good is starting early this week,I have to work but Keenan and his wife is coming in today to visit,I have talked to most that are close and hang out down at the cabin a lot and most plan on being there also. They are coming in around noon and staying at the cabin tonight.They will leave early in the morning to catch a flight in Louisville.Miss Joanie and me have a good supper planed,Really looking forward to meeting them.I feel sure they will be like most I have meet face to face from here,GREAT FOLKS.  :) I am getting out of here early today,just wished I was off the rest of the week and they could stay longer. :(  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5342 on: October 13, 2010, 09:23:29 am »
 Keenan told me about the visit the other day, and they are excited about meeting yall. Have fun.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline BearG

« Reply #5343 on: October 13, 2010, 02:14:16 pm »
ok Mark I'd need to put in my reservations for the couch or futon from nov.6th - 14th.   Let me know what to bring to help feed us.  Or I can always run to wally world will yall are hunting.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #5344 on: October 13, 2010, 04:22:58 pm »
Some fine times in TN. Nice bull there Joe!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #5345 on: October 13, 2010, 09:55:38 pm »
ok Mark I'd need to put in my reservations for the couch or futon from nov.6th - 14th.   Let me know what to bring to help feed us.  Or I can always run to wally world will yall are hunting.

I hope to never sleep again on that futon or couch when the up stairs bed is available.  Never slept so good in a long long time.

I'll be sure to come see ya when you come to visit BearG. 
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #5346 on: October 13, 2010, 10:59:45 pm »
I like to sleep upstairs too, Pappy's snoring is not as loud up there.  ;)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #5347 on: October 13, 2010, 11:35:37 pm »
Jesse....if You think Pappy Snores...wait till I come and spend a weekend...or maybe the next Classic....between the two of Us...we could probably shake the rafters....... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5348 on: October 14, 2010, 06:33:41 am »
Me snore  :-\ ::) >:D >:D They say I do but I have never heard me. ;) ;D I messed up,well Keenan messed up,he told me the 13,[I have it in wrighting] ;) but he ant coming till this evening.So the meat is ready to be turned on and Miss Joanie is making a big pot of beans and a couple of pies.
Hope he can find the place. :) Bear the couch is yours. I think Dave plans to be there also,should be fun.  :) Ya Jon Marie's bed is really nice,if I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night and work my way down them little stairs that is where I would sleep all the time.  :) Keep in mind them eyes on the head board are watching every move. ;) ;D ;D
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5349 on: October 14, 2010, 09:03:36 am »
A good friend of mine from ElmHall MI. sent me this picture,check out the hat. Some of yall may have meet him and his bunch at the Classic. Great bunch of guys.
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5350 on: October 14, 2010, 09:23:42 am »
Another picture of Rocky and his son on the far left on there hunt last week . Looks like it was a fun and successful Hunt. Got to do that some day.
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #5351 on: October 14, 2010, 09:28:59 am »
I like the couch or futon to many trips to the pisser at night.

Offline BearG

« Reply #5352 on: October 14, 2010, 10:20:05 am »
Jon can't wait to see ya my friend.
Really nice bull for both of them.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5353 on: October 15, 2010, 06:27:11 am »
Had a great time last night,Keenan and LuLyn and there son came to the cabin to visit,Marie and kids
Miss Joanie,KingRon,BigA,GregB,Jesse,Art showed up to visit also.They are really great folks. Miss Joanie made them a venison and bean supper that they seemed to enjoy. This got my weekend started off to a great start. O ya it's Friday and I am headed to the cabin this evening to hunt and rest.Woody is supposed to come down and says he's doing the cooking tonight,can't wait to see
what he has in mind. The Club also has a meeting Sat. at noon and we are planing a wood cutting,
almost out of wood and we have to have a fire. ;) ;D Hope yall have a good on also.I will have pictures Monday of last night and the weekend.Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #5354 on: October 15, 2010, 07:00:02 am »
Pappy, I plan on being down on Mon. the 8th. Maybe earlier if my uncle doesn't go to the hunt at Crane on the 7th. I am counting the days!!!  I sure appreciate you hospitality. I'm going to try to get you some brain and sinew this weekend. The temps are going down finally to around normal here for this time of year.  Have a great weekend and shoot straight.
                                                                                       David