Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4672830 times)

JustinNC

Re: Life is good
« Reply #6210 on: May 09, 2011, 04:02:09 pm »
wow that dogwood bopper was just at the right place for that pic :o

HatchA

« Reply #6211 on: May 09, 2011, 08:28:30 pm »
wow that dogwood bopper was just at the right place for that pic :o

So THAT's what that is!!!

*PHEW!!!*

;)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6212 on: May 10, 2011, 07:21:16 am »
The girls don't like him much,have to keep him away from them for now. :) :) Here are a few more of our friends. By the way ,nice t shirt Keenan. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6213 on: May 10, 2011, 07:26:54 am »
Some more of the PA folks,many thanks for all of there support.Jesse with a nice Knife for King Ron.
Skyarrow getting ready to go out on the range for a little shooting. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6214 on: May 10, 2011, 07:32:40 am »
This is our club board,all filled out. Getting ready for the feed Saturday night,Issac blowing the shell horn,he was pretty good at it. Chris still at it,Miss Joanie while looking at some picture last night said he was a really nice guy that she really liked talking to,I have to agree. :) Lots of great people there. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #6215 on: May 10, 2011, 10:54:33 am »
What different worlds we live in!  Those beautiful sunny days with trees completely leafed out and flowers in bloom at the Classic and 9 inches of new snow and still coming down this morning here on the Wood River!  We love it here but sometimes you wonder about the price we pay.  For the Twin Oaks crew its rain and wind and this year we are worried about the river and the possibility of flooding!  Just put four horses in the mountain pasture and have to try to get them back to feed them!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #6216 on: May 10, 2011, 11:28:21 am »
 :D........Joe....I will trade you the snowfall....and cooler weather for the 100 degree days and no moisture in 18 months....we have had a total of 1/8 of an inch of moisture in 9 months now...sure would be nice to see a Tennessee Turd Floater come through here about now...trees are starting to drop leaves already....fruit is falling off my Apple and Peach Trees....we need a miracle here....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Parnell

« Reply #6217 on: May 10, 2011, 11:34:47 am »
Well Pappy, she was only 23 when I met her.  She just didn't know any better, I suppose!
Great to see more photos, thanks. ;D
1’—>1’

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6218 on: May 10, 2011, 01:32:26 pm »
That's what I figured. ;) ;D ;D Here are some pictures of folks checking out some of PA's gear.
Michael picking out a stave,he done a fine job on his bow. :) Stim Wilcox sharing some knowledge with Mr Bow press himself. ;) :) Some East Tennessee boys checking out some bows,lot of them there. :) Bows and East TN. folks. :) Miss Joanie getting a walking stick as a gift from Barb from NY,she says NOT NY city. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6219 on: May 10, 2011, 01:40:51 pm »
More gifts for the raffle,Patrick hard at work Tillering a bow.David helping install some tips on the bows the folks were working on.Stim Making a hatchet bow in 30 minutes or less.pretty cool to watch.  :) :)  RyanO finishing up a bow that I think was the one for Eddie. Very nice finish. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6220 on: May 10, 2011, 01:47:35 pm »
More of Barb's carving,she said I had more pictures of her than her kids did. I do like my picyures. ;) :)
Here is a fine looking pair for sure.Some of Hole in the limb Chuck's work.Stuff given to King Ron,good friends and lots of nice stuff. :) That all for now.I will finish up later in the week.  :)
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #6221 on: May 10, 2011, 02:07:23 pm »
Pappy....I got a picture of Hole In The Limb Chucks Bow too...do you want me to publish it....you know the picture.... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6222 on: May 10, 2011, 02:08:26 pm »
Mike, you'd better keep that one under wraps!  ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #6223 on: May 10, 2011, 02:53:37 pm »
I understand...takes a certain type to find art in a photo like that....ain't that right Shannon....Jesse.... ;D
2024...We Will Overcome

JustinNC

« Reply #6224 on: May 10, 2011, 04:07:25 pm »
If only they knew the thought process that shannon put into doing his "hair" before that picture was taken. True art that belongs in a museum, right Mike?