Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670890 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #7350 on: February 06, 2012, 07:41:31 am »
Will shows up Friday evening and gets some time to work on his IW,Found some worm holes so it will need a rawhide back,I think I know where he might find some of that. ;) ;D ;D Then smoking and stretching on some hides,I started early and worked late Friday and Saturday,Long days. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7351 on: February 06, 2012, 07:46:16 am »
A little fun around the fire.The boy scouts show up Friday evening,we had a bout 20 scouts and 12 or 15 adults with them. Allison laying out the rules to the boys. ;) :) :) Laying out Will's IW bow. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7352 on: February 06, 2012, 07:49:09 am »
Cutting out Will's IW bow. A little picking around the fire.The scouts got working on there First aid badge over the weekend. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7353 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:55 am »
GregB showed up Saturday. Very cool knife made by Will. :) :) My nephew Jeremie and his kids Sara and Shawn working on a bow and another knife.She done a nice job getting the stave floor tillered,we will cut the nocks next time she id down. :) :) Will cooking us up some venison burgers for Lunch.Yum. :) :) The Scouts got some shooting in in between class. These are the boy that built the bows a few years back at the club and also helped us with parking at the IBO traditional world.Good bunch of kids.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7354 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:52 am »
Some of Will's weekend napping.Sweet. :) :)The Scouts getting ready to go out on the range ,these are the scouts that made the boy at the Club a few years back from Clarksville,they are also the ones that help us with the parking at the IBO
Traditional World,good bunch of kids.  :) :)Alex laying out an Osage bow.That's about it for the weekend,I think Everyone had a good one especially the Scouts,I know I did. :) :)  Life is Good. :) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:12:48 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #7355 on: February 06, 2012, 11:01:09 am »
You got the girls knocked up?  That sucks Now I have a dog that hates other dogs, loves people. 
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #7356 on: February 06, 2012, 02:31:43 pm »
Do you know who the Daddy Dog is???

Hanna's last batch of pups went all over the country.

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline Will H

« Reply #7357 on: February 06, 2012, 03:34:36 pm »
Sure had a good weekend Pap! It's back to the grind today can't wait till Friday.
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7358 on: February 07, 2012, 07:20:40 am »
David ,not sure on Hannah,I think the black Rot at the top of the hill,I didn't even know she was in heat. :o :o :-[ Sadie was taken advantage of by Terry's dog Yankee, Jack Russell/Beagle . :) :) Man them should be some hunting dogs for sure. :) Anyway If they come out alright I have several given away already,Just hate having to deal with them in the winter time. :) :) Will I enjoyed it also. See ya in a few days. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #7359 on: February 07, 2012, 07:33:55 am »
Looks like the typical great weekend at Twin Oaks. Will be heading that way 7 weeks from Friday!!!!  I can't wait. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I lived closer. Looking forward to getting down there again. For Sure. :)
                                                                                         David

Offline BearG

« Reply #7360 on: February 07, 2012, 11:01:20 am »
Looks like the typical great weekend at Twin Oaks. Will be heading that way 7 weeks from Friday!!!!  I can't wait. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I lived closer. Looking forward to getting down there again. For Sure. :)
                                                                                         David
I second that
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline GlennM

« Reply #7361 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:28 pm »
I hope its not that Rotweiler from the junk yard!  That damn dog chased me down the road last time I was there.  Nearly messed my pants.  It's amazing how fast a fat guy can run with teeth coming at your butt!  As far as Yankee, I knew he did the deed.  He had that look of accomplishment in his eyes!

Glenn

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7362 on: February 07, 2012, 12:56:41 pm »
Their Momma was a farm yard dog and their Daddy was a traveling man!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7363 on: February 08, 2012, 07:37:53 am »
That one is no longer with us Glenn. 8) >:D >:D He may very well be the daddy but if he was the pups are Fatherless. >:D Pat I told Miss Joanie what you said,she didn't see the humor.  :) :) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:38:46 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7364 on: February 08, 2012, 06:14:52 pm »
 ::)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:59:24 am by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC