Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4669964 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
Re: Life is good
« Reply #7980 on: July 02, 2012, 07:57:12 am »
Those poplar are looking good there Pappy.  Now get the ready and go win the IBO world's with them.  That would make a great endorsement..... ;D

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #7981 on: July 02, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »
Damn you all have fun!  I can't wait til next May. Have a gooder, dpgratz
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #7982 on: July 02, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »
Wow! Cant wait to set up my own archery range. Just moved into my new cabin Sunday and now have some area I can set a target up in. Cant wait to start slinging arrows down range again!

Pappy, are those shaft barreld that you were working on? Nice ones!

Hmm! Wonder if arc lights might be a good way of lighting up the area in an emergency?

Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #7983 on: July 02, 2012, 06:45:21 pm »
Nope.  No Wee-Wickie, yet.  Dont' know how she can get much bigger.  Miss Heather insisted on going to the NASCAR race a couple of weekends ago.  It was 90+ degrees in the infield.  While there, she swallowed a tire. :laugh: ;D :laugh:  (She's gonna kill me...)

Matt, if she don't have that baby soon, Gary is going to have to build a bigger bow for it  ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #7984 on: July 02, 2012, 10:03:37 pm »
Nope.  No Wee-Wickie, yet.  Dont' know how she can get much bigger.  Miss Heather insisted on going to the NASCAR race a couple of weekends ago.  It was 90+ degrees in the infield.  While there, she swallowed a tire. :laugh: ;D :laugh:  (She's gonna kill me...)

Matt, if she don't have that baby soon, Gary is going to have to build a bigger bow for it  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that's funny, Clint!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's gonna be any day now.  ( I know...I said that a week or so ago)  Today the Dr. said that she's a "3".  Last week, she was a "1".  Miss Heather is starting to get uncomfortable, and the pain from the contractions is getting worse.  If she had her choice, it would be tonight.  I tease her.  ;D ;D Everytime she hunches over for another contraction, I ask her to get off of the new carpet.  She purposely sits on my side of the couch in the event she breaks her water.  She wants a new couch.   >:D 
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #7985 on: July 03, 2012, 12:05:49 am »
Good luck to both of you.  You will be in our thoughts.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7986 on: July 03, 2012, 12:07:56 am »
Matt, sounds like it is close. I wish you guys the best. Be sure to share pics of WeeWickie when he/she arrives. Lots of uncles and aunts waiting here on PA.  ;)  8)

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seabass

« Reply #7987 on: July 03, 2012, 12:41:27 am »
good luck Matt.buy her a new couch,she deserves it.she looks like she needs a little comfort after all she has been through.i can't wait to see your new bundle of joy.good luck guys.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline stickbender

« Reply #7988 on: July 03, 2012, 02:02:52 am »

Have thought of introducing her to skydiving?  :P Then buy her that new couch, but get a very comfortable one, that you can sleep on...... ::) ;D ;D
Good luck, and put bisqueen on the couch. ;) I hope all goes well, with the birth, and she can finally be able to relax.
Are You going to make her a Cradle board?   ;D  Take care, and again I pray all goes well, and Jr. gets bored soon, and decides to see what is on the outside. 8)

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #7989 on: July 03, 2012, 06:21:47 am »
Yes Tiller they are barrelld at the nock end about 6 inches,I have had them like that before and sure makes them shoot good. :)Keep us posted Matt,good luck and hang in there Miss Heather. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #7990 on: July 03, 2012, 08:51:12 am »
Good luck I hope all goes well with the wee one. Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7991 on: July 03, 2012, 09:11:28 am »
Matt;

Here's a guaranteed, old remedy. Take Kraft macaroni and cheese and cover it with Worchester Sauce. Tell Heather to eat as much as she can, after doing this you will have a new Weewickie within 24 hours, promise. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #7992 on: July 03, 2012, 09:47:32 am »
Dang Eddie that would probably make Mat have a wee one. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #7993 on: July 06, 2012, 06:25:08 am »
Any news Matt ??????:) :) Friday and I am very happy,had to work the 4th so it's been a long week.I did manage to get a few things done around the cabin this week,ready to fletch my Poplar shafts and got my 6 Cain ready to shoot,also got several coats of sealer on my Osage.Hope to finish it up this weekend.We have another working in the morning to finish up the ranges for the IBO world starting on the 20th [getting close]  :) then all we will like is tweeking all the ranges and signs/roped off areas and cleaning and trimming around the club so we are getting close.  :) Not sure what else we will get into but I am sure we will find something.Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday.Life is Good. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #7994 on: July 06, 2012, 08:07:30 am »
Have a great weekend Pappy.  Be looking forward to you comments on the poplar arrows!!!!!!!!!!!