Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4668048 times)

Offline BearG

Re: Life is good
« Reply #9195 on: April 25, 2013, 07:59:17 am »
I'll do the cooking.
I know it's hard for you but try to relax alittle.  Let us help we all want to you and the rest of the crew make this such a great event. We all owe it to you to let you relax alittle.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9196 on: April 25, 2013, 09:10:15 am »
 ;) :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline don't cry wolf

« Reply #9197 on: April 25, 2013, 05:36:01 pm »
Life is good! when you all gonna try and put that brisket on? low and slow is the waay to go...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9198 on: April 25, 2013, 10:27:30 pm »
Pearlie, Pappy, tell my new Buddy, Rocky if they need help from a Florida cracker cooking the Brats again this year I'm their guy. I had fun cooking with those "gentleman" last year.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline seabass

« Reply #9199 on: April 25, 2013, 10:33:49 pm »
all packed up and ready.we should be there when you are Pappy.see you in the morning.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #9200 on: April 26, 2013, 01:37:41 am »
all packed up and ready.we should be there when you are Pappy.see you in the morning.

All packed here, and I should be at Twin Oaks around 7-8 am.  I'll try to get the fire started.
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #9201 on: April 26, 2013, 03:40:38 am »
For those who use Face Book, I will be posting pictures of the 2013 Classic on Twin Oaks Face book page during the week.  Pappy and a lot of here will be out for the next 10-12 days or so.  See ya'll here in Tennessee soon!
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #9202 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12:58 am »
Okay Jon!  We'll have to check it out.  Miss Heather is our FB guru.  She'll love it. 
Mullet, it is a stretch calling Rocky's crew gentlemen.  All kidding aside, they're a great bunch and I'm sure I'll spend a bit of time with them this year, as well.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9203 on: April 26, 2013, 06:19:32 am »
I'll pass the word Eddie,yes they are a great bunch,they should be there Friday morning. I am headed that way early today [I hope] Got all the staves finished yesterday and all the arrows ready for the trophies except mounting the napped points,got to do that today and mowing before the rain,we also plan on finishing the ranges,we had planed on doing that Sat. but weather don't look so good for this weekend,looks pretty good for next as of now. :o ;) :-\ hope that holds.
Charlie called yesterday and should be there now. Really looking forward to seeing all you folks soon,as for those that can't make it,Sorry. :) :) See yall in a few days. ;) Life is Good. :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9204 on: April 26, 2013, 09:55:16 pm »
Pappy, you will have lots of helping hands there soon so if you can't get to something because of rain let the other guys help when the weather clears.  ;)  I'll be there Wednesday after noon so have a list ready.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #9205 on: April 27, 2013, 12:03:12 pm »
Sounds like a busy weekend Pappy!

Can someone send me the FB pages where the posts will be? I'll be following them religously from WA state. Sure wish I could be there!!!

Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

blackhawk

« Reply #9206 on: May 06, 2013, 10:25:10 am »
Can't wait for the huge pile o pics coming from the classic  ;D ...it might help ease the depressing pain I'm feeling right now  :'(  :laugh:

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #9207 on: May 06, 2013, 01:16:44 pm »
Good to see yo made it home Chris.  I'm having withdraws myself today.  fixin to go shoot in that bow.  Great to meet you and thanks for the help. I gotta get off this computator and go back outside. dpg

Oh yea, here's a pic w/ you in it.  :::.  dpg
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 01:22:19 pm by bowtarist »
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline Parnell

« Reply #9208 on: May 06, 2013, 01:31:04 pm »
I'm feeling it, also.  It's so nice to be around the people.  I'm back with my teenagers at school and they're chompin at the bit for tons of pictures.  If I could have access to twin oaks on a regular basis, I'd be a much more relaxed human being.  After 5 days there I'm way more calm. 

Anyhow, life is good.
1’—>1’

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9209 on: May 07, 2013, 07:07:57 am »
Sorry for the picture delay,I have about 150 I will be posting in the next few day but have some catching up to do here at work. :( Thanks to all that attended ,it was a big success for us even with the weather. I will have some picture's up in the morning I hope. Thanks again for all the help making this great event.
Life is Good.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good