Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670863 times)

paulc and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
Re: Life is good
« Reply #12510 on: July 13, 2015, 06:51:37 pm »
Sorry Joe that you won't be there.  Yay for me, though!  If I know Jon, he'll keep ya'll up to speed.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline BearG

« Reply #12511 on: July 13, 2015, 09:42:58 pm »
Come on Wednesday
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline MWirwicki

« Reply #12512 on: July 14, 2015, 08:27:10 am »
I need this...  Be there Thursday afternoon.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Otis

« Reply #12513 on: July 14, 2015, 12:32:02 pm »
My grandson and I will be there late morning or early afternoon Friday.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #12514 on: July 20, 2015, 01:35:25 pm »
Great time this week, good turn out fro the event and everyone seemed to have a good time heat and all. Brian /Josh/Gary/Bear/ Bro.Dan and Matt showed up which made id special for me also got to see a lot of old friends that I only see a few times a year.I will have some pictures later but for now it is catch up at work and getting plans together for ElmHall ,leaving next Monday for the North. Hope all had a good week.Life is Good. ;)
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #12515 on: July 20, 2015, 02:10:45 pm »
Pappy, it was so good for my soul to make it down there, thanks for putting up with me  ;D..had a great time with good friends for sure. Im sorry i had to miss mojam but it was worth it. Also thanks to Dave(Otis) and his crew for feeding me a couple times👍.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Otis

« Reply #12516 on: July 20, 2015, 07:28:27 pm »
It was a great weekend despite the heat.  My grandson was in hog heaven. Thanks to Pappy and the whole Twin Oaks bunch for all their hard
work.  I know what it takes to do a shoot like that.  Good news is in 2 weeks Pappy we don't have to work. :)  Brian you are always welcome to
eat with us when we're cooking.  I enjoyed talking with you and Josh.  A lot of laughs with you two.  Life was Good this past weekend.

David

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12517 on: July 20, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »
Can't wait for pics. Wish I was there.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Little John

« Reply #12518 on: July 20, 2015, 08:30:11 pm »
Pappy you truly live the dream, We all really do appreciate all you do for our sport. Twin oaks is truly an archery mecca, I really loved it the time I got to come. Life is good.        Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12519 on: July 21, 2015, 08:06:15 am »
I am so bummed right now, :-[  I came in to work, in a hurry because of being behind at work and somehow deleted all my 220 pictures off my camera  ???  >:( ,Miss Joanie says she thinks she can recover them, Hope so. Had some great stuff from the selfbow Hunters Challenge and all the other stuff going on.  :) Update in the morning. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline MWirwicki

« Reply #12520 on: July 21, 2015, 08:19:50 am »
Oops! 

Mark as usual, I had an excellent time.  Look forward to seeing you again in a couple weeks."
Jon I'll see you too, Brother.  I think we should shoot the course 'til our fingers bleed.

Matt
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline le0n

« Reply #12521 on: July 21, 2015, 01:21:15 pm »
I am so bummed right now, :-[  I came in to work, in a hurry because of being behind at work and somehow deleted all my 220 pictures off my camera  ???  >:( ,Miss Joanie says she thinks she can recover them, Hope so. Had some great stuff from the selfbow Hunters Challenge and all the other stuff going on.  :) Update in the morning. :)
 Pappy

i have experience recovering images from flash media. sometimes you can recovery everything if a few precautions are taken during the recovery process.

pm me if you or your assistant need any assistance. the main thing is to NOT write ANYTHING to the media until the recovery is complete. no test photographs, and definitely do not try to recover the images to the same flash drive; that will destroy any chance. recovering to a hard drive on the computer is the safest option.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12522 on: July 24, 2015, 04:07:11 am »
Sorry about the pictures, looks like they are gone, but I promise to do better. ;) :) Friday and got a big weekend planned, we plan on shooting the course that most of didn't get to shoot during the IBO World and then tear down and put it away till next time. Also packing for ElmHall,MI. We plan on leaving Monday evening and can hardly wait to get up there to do some shooting and relaxing. I may get a little time in the shop but mostly just getting ready for the trip. As of now 7 of us are going so it should be a great time. Hope yall have a good one. See ya for a short time Monday morning then I will be headed North.  ;) :) Life is Good. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #12523 on: July 24, 2015, 08:03:49 am »
Have fun ;)...Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline vincetrama

« Reply #12524 on: July 25, 2015, 04:39:53 pm »
Hey Pappy were you able to recover the pictures?