Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4670875 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #13650 on: July 05, 2016, 04:42:35 am »
Some bull shooting and relaxing. Me fitting some end plugs and getting ready for brass pins. :) Need to make some Lanyards and seal and the flat horn and short horn  will be finished. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13651 on: July 05, 2016, 04:44:24 am »
Sister just having the run of the place, she is really growing. Hope yall had a good weekend and great 4th. Life is Good. ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #13652 on: July 05, 2016, 10:12:57 pm »
Joe, i hope your healin up fast...
Pappy, we were hoping to come down later this week but its not in the cards this time. Workin on buying a house and just found out i have a funeral to attend Friday... Looks like yall had a great weekend at Twin Oaks 👍.... Btw... Is there a warrenty on those Twin Oaks coffee cups? Mine fell out of the truck, lol.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13653 on: July 06, 2016, 04:33:22 am »
I was hoping you could make it, but understand, life happens. No warranty but I think I know where you can get another. ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Loope

« Reply #13654 on: July 06, 2016, 10:13:16 pm »
Thanks Pappy for letting me show my brother and nephew around, and keeping my jacket for me:)  They really enjoyed the visit and were impressed with your place.  I've been trying to get my family more introduced to primitive archery, and was excited to show them where I have been coming for the classic the last several years.  Maybe I can get them to come around for the classic next year.

Michael

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13655 on: July 07, 2016, 04:42:07 am »
No problem, great seeing you again and hope you enjoyed it, if you were here now you would really need that rain jacket, it is raining like cats and dogs and looks like it is going to for a while, O well more clean up I am sure. :(
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13656 on: July 07, 2016, 07:58:41 am »
Pappy, the news this morning said 4" to 7" of rain in that cell over you guys.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13657 on: July 07, 2016, 08:46:12 am »
I believe it Pat, it rained like I ant seen it rain in a long while, it just kept coming. :) Dread going to the cabin this evening for fear of what I am going to see. :-\ O well had to clean up before and just have to hang in there and do it again, could always be worse. :) All a man has to do is look around when he gets to feeling sorry for his self. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #13658 on: July 07, 2016, 09:51:37 am »
Hope it isn't to bad when you get there Pappy.  I saw the radar this morning and it looked like you got dumped on. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline BearG

« Reply #13659 on: July 07, 2016, 11:41:33 am »
One week from today, and I'll get my Twin Oaks fix. I plan on leaving around 5am on the bike, that should put me there around 9 or so. Man do I need a break.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #13660 on: July 07, 2016, 12:36:16 pm »
One week from today, and I'll get my Twin Oaks fix. I plan on leaving around 5am on the bike, that should put me there around 9 or so. Man do I need a break.

Do you have room on the bi... seat for a hoosier?  Or is that where Seabass is riding?   ;D
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13661 on: July 08, 2016, 04:32:10 am »
You could put Seabass in a saddle bag. See ya soon Bear. Wished more of my PA buddies would come to this one . It's not the Classic but a very good event.  ;) The storm didn't do to much damage, washed out lots of gravel and a couple of culverts /few limbs down but nothing that can't be fixed, sure could have been a lot worse. ;) It's Friday for me and also I am off until the 19th of July and headed to the Cabin this evening. It will be a busy week I am sure getting ready for next weeks event but hope to have a little time to just take it all in and enjoy. :) Hope to see some of yall next week but if not I will see yall here Tuesday the 19th with pictures I am sure.  ;)Have a great weekend. Life is Good. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #13662 on: July 14, 2016, 08:35:20 pm »
I see you guys are still hard at it!
Cracker
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #13663 on: July 14, 2016, 10:11:07 pm »
Hey Ronnie. How's things in mid GA? We sure miss your charming disposition around here.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13664 on: July 19, 2016, 07:46:14 am »
Yep still at it Cracker. ;) Great week but really behind here at work. I will have some stories and pictures up in a day or so. Life is Good. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good