Author Topic: Can anyone help me with a link?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline keef

Can anyone help me with a link?
« on: April 24, 2010, 04:12:23 pm »
 Hi Folks,
I've been making a very short indian bow recently ( Will post pics later!) Whilst reseaching the making of this, I got a link ( May have been from here ) to an article which I think may have been called; "Wicked little indian bows"....Dont know whether this rings a bell with any of you guys... I have trawled through the search , both on here, and at Paleoplanet, and Google for that matter...But without success...

Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Keep up the good work folks....I have a few wee projects on the go just now, I'm a newbie to this bowmaking, but I'm now fully hooked

All the best

Keith

Offline keef

Re: Can anyone help me with a link?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:00:57 pm »
 Just in case it reminds anyone, The guy in the article had made some REALLY small indian style bows which he was shooting with a special grip ..., and I think he had a big beard...???

Sorry this is such a bizzarre request....

Keith

Offline stickthrower

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 08:23:11 pm »
I am pretty sure this is from PA.  I am pretty sure I know the article you are talking about, and it was written by Robert Miller.  I am trying to find the right PA magazine.

Just found it!  It is in the PA June/July 2007 magazine.  "Wicked Little Indian Bow" by Robert Miller
Sartell, Minnesota

Offline keef

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 02:35:57 pm »
 Thanks for that...I thought that it was from PA...
I got a link from here to that article online before, but i just cant find it..Tried everything..Ahh well !

Thanks again for that..

Keith