Author Topic: An Afternoon On MY New Deer Lease (Picture Heavy)  (Read 13935 times)

Offline sailordad

Re: An Afternoon On MY New Deer Lease (Picture Heavy)
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2010, 12:32:12 am »
thats the guy i was thiking of Mike
somehoe i knew you would know whom i ws talking aboot
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2010, 12:53:56 am »
He lives 35 miles from Me...owns half a County....and the Water Rights to 3 Counties
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stickbender

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2010, 04:53:14 pm »

Does he need a son? :o  I am available for adoption. ;D I'd keep my room clean, and eat my vegatables! ::)

Nice pictures mike.  That big boy, will be a nice wall hanger, if his antlers get past the tips of his ears.  Heck, I'd hang him on my wall any day as he is now !
                                                                                         Wayne
P.S.
The Carrotwood, is pretty dry now, I will see about cutting it down to size, and what I need to do to send it.  It is still pretty heavy, but nothing like when it was all green.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2010, 04:59:21 pm »

Hey, how far are you from Muskogee, Oklahoma?  If you ever get in that neighborhood, look up Vyrl Keeter.  He is a Master knapper.  Emory Coons told me to stop in and visit with him, I ever got down that way.  Vyrl's address is 2419 hilltop ave.  VK ranch.
If you want his Phone number, I will pm it to you.

Wayne

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2010, 06:02:33 pm »
Wayne let me know on the Carrotwood....and its 6 hours.....368 miles from where I live to Muskogee...also....I think T-Boone plans on living forever.....and taking his money with him....greedy Bugger.....;-)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline stickbender

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 12:20:51 am »

Dang, and here I was all prepared to put on my cutest face, well it isn't what it once was, but I was prepared, and take a photo, and send it to him.  Well if that is the way he wants to be, then he can just send me a copy of the will with me as beneficiary! >:(

Wayne

Offline sailordad

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 12:30:50 am »

Dang, and here I was all prepared to put on my cutest face, well it isn't what it once was, but I was prepared, and take a photo, and send it to him.  Well if that is the way he wants to be, then he can just send me a copy of the will with me as beneficiary! >:(

Wayne

get ine line,right behind me
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline stickbender

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 02:25:39 am »

Hah, all I have to do Sailordad is let ol man Pickens know you're a Yankee, and you're out of the picture all together! ;D
But I would share a million or so with you. ;)  But you might have to keep the road to the house, free of barn yard frizbees, and prarie muffins, for a couple of months or so, to earn it.  :P I wouldn't want you to feel like I was givin you charity or somthing. ::)  Do you have a chauffers license? ;D
                                                                 Wayne

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2010, 11:38:44 pm »
Well...this is what You see when the Bow is in the Case...and there is no way to get to it in time...take a look at this Monster and His Messed up Buddy....

[attachment deleted by admin]
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2010, 06:03:15 am »
Great pictures,...love to watch wildlife in action, only problem, I was seing a crosshair in every picture  ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Jesse

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2010, 06:03:15 pm »
Looks like you got it made Mike. Have fun. :)
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2010, 11:17:42 pm »
If I could eat Pictures I would be fine...can't seem to get it together on these Guys....here is one from this Morning....right before I got there....

[attachment deleted by admin]
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2010, 11:57:11 pm »
Mike:  There must be a way to get that rascal surrounded.  I like the forked brow tines.  I have a monster buck coming into the yard and will try to send an email  picture as I still don't know how to post on the PA  site!  Have been thinking about you and my promise so don't give up on me.  Thinking of going elk hunting in the morning if the weather cooperates!  A/Ho Pokie
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2010, 12:00:39 am »
Wow Mike, that's a wide one.  Hope you get him.  Our acorns are dropping so fast now that our feeders are piling up corn.  You have both mulies and whitetail to chase, good deal.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010, 09:27:10 am »
Man that is a beauty.I know you would love to get a shot at that one.  :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good