Author Topic: china history war and bamboo arrows  (Read 2825 times)

Offline stiventiger

• archery items seller and player
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/stmmrr1968
china history war and bamboo arrows
« on: December 14, 2010, 12:14:38 am »
about 2000years ago,china in 3 countries period,many wars were happened in china,1 famous chinese war artist(zhugeliang,all chinese know his name)steal 100,000pcs bamboo arrow from caocao(his enemy commandar)in 1 day,and big hollywood film(red cliff)is the story of that period,we sell the film group 3000pcs of bamboo arrow,pls see the photos.
and megolian invased china may be only 8-30 years,and chinese kick them back to mogoian by bamboo arrows(i guess and i read of some history,but not sure)and meanwhile mogolian conquel most europain and arabian countries (mainly is eastern europain)about 400-500years,i guess europain use wood arrows only,they couldn't get them back to their home.
and also 400-500years ago,japanese invased china,and chinese army use bamboo arrow kick them back to japan and them japanese start to use bamboo arrow and their huge bow to fight again with chinese.
all history shown,bamboo arrows take very important role is ancient wars in china.
Email:  email:stmm1968@yahoo.com.cn,sales@usdirectweb.com,

Offline Cromm

Re: china history war and bamboo arrows
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:26:52 am »
about 2000years ago,china in 3 countries period,many wars were happened in china,1 famous chinese war artist(zhugeliang,all chinese know his name)steal 100,000pcs bamboo arrow from caocao(his enemy commandar)in 1 day,and big hollywood film(red cliff)is the story of that period,we sell the film group 3000pcs of bamboo arrow,pls see the photos.
and megolian invased china may be only 8-30 years,and chinese kick them back to mogoian by bamboo arrows(i guess and i read of some history,but not sure)and meanwhile mogolian conquel most europain and arabian countries (mainly is eastern europain)about 400-500years,i guess europain use wood arrows only,they couldn't get them back to their home.
and also 400-500years ago,japanese invased china,and chinese army use bamboo arrow kick them back to japan and them japanese start to use bamboo arrow and their huge bow to fight again with chinese.
all history shown,bamboo arrows take very important role is ancient wars in china.

Not sure of your history lesson but thank you for the photos.
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.