Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 166446 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2007, 09:57:44 pm »
Hows the ol'noggin there Chris?  ;)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Minuteman

« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2007, 10:05:21 pm »
I got all these lumps on my head and can't seem to remember any thing since Friday evening, Brian. ;D Hmmmmm How many times did I hit that thing anyway? You'd think I'da just moved down to the other end wouldn't ya?
  That string stretch out yet? Can't remember if ya said you learned how to make a string yet or not . Next year I'll show ya how, it ain't hard.

Chris

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2007, 11:55:37 pm »
I had to travel 750 miles miles to meet a couple of fellows who work with my cousin about 70 miles away from where I live.  Small world, go figure.

Justin I only heard you hit your head one time, sounded like a gong.  Made me glad to be short.

One more glass of beer and Monroe would've made ME the new editor of PA.  Ya'll are real lucky he knows his limits, I edit with a machete.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2007, 12:22:28 am »
The round trip wound up to be 3825.6 miles for me.  ;D I left Pappy's Sunday at 12:00 and got home at 5:30 today. With the exception of a little nap from 2:00 to 5:00 AM I drove that entire time. I thought I was going to get killed by a tornado in Kansas, (flooding, wind and hail everywhere) and it was snowing and 26* in Colorado. It was well worth it though. The hospitality was incredible. Greg taught me a few things too. He must be one heck of a teacher if I learned something.

Minuteman, You got a bladder controll problem already?  ;D You are kind of young for that don't you think.  Justin
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:55:34 am by justin snyder »
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2007, 01:09:21 am »
I think you mean 3,825? unless you took one hell of a detour......lol. sleep deprivation will do that to ya....Glad to hear you made it back safely Justin.... :)
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2007, 01:09:31 am »
 Justin, How many times did you circumnavigate the globe? ::)  That tornado in Kansas was a biggy! Glad you missed it.   Did you get a pic of your truck loaded? :o   
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2007, 10:17:39 am »

Justin, you didn't think we'd let that mileage error go without a little ribbing did you? I know you don't miss to many opportunities when they present themselves. ;D You know what I'm talkin' about. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2007, 10:47:15 am »
When Dick did a final clean up of his truck and camper trailer at home he found my camera and bow stringer.  ;D Wonder how it could have gotten misplaced. ::)
 He's mailing it to me so I'll post pics when it comes in.  ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2007, 10:48:22 am »
Did he find Monroe's cooler? :)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2007, 11:34:21 am »
Greg, are you insinuating that I deserved that? Well maybe a little.  I actually realized I did it, but I had already turned the computer off and was to tired to care. I fixed it now. 3825.6 Decimal not comma...  :-[ 

The first picture is Ron helping me to get the wood the hard way.
Then the way it left Marie's house.
Then a couple after I got home.       Justin

[attachment deleted by admin]
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Minuteman

« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:41 am »
Heres the Utah feller's truck and a few other pics. I was like Hillbilly in that I forgot I had the dern camera with me until about ten minutes before I was leaving.
 No Justin,  I don't have a bladder problem just thought it was wierd fer a guy to talk about how often he had to pee is all. Course tornadoes tend to make a feller feel like he has to pee more than he really does  so I assume you stopped a bit more often on the way back. You can tell us the story again a little later if ya want. ;)
 But hey I'm not one to get in a peein' contest ;D with somebody so I'll just move on. I hope ya'll enjoy the pics.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2007, 11:46:38 am »
You got all confused Chris, I was just pointing out I only stopped for gas, no extra stops.  When it started to hail, I wasn't stopping for anything. I heard them say you cant outrun a tornado. But you don't have to sit and wait for it either. Justin

SW Utah

Minuteman

« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2007, 11:50:29 am »
The last one with Pat and Dustybaer smiling... those are two of the most honest smiles I'd seen in quite a while.  :)Them kinda smiles are the main reason I'll be headin' back next year.
 Hey, Justin when ya gonna send me my hickory?
 Oohhhh boy!
 Chris
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:54:53 am by Minuteman »

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2007, 12:26:32 pm »
Hey , I saw a lot of genuine smiles while I was there,glad somebody caught them on film.Glad Justin made it home,have to thank him again for the ride and for gettin Slow talkin Jones stuck in my head.Justin dont sing too bad,butglad for satalite radio too. Cant say enough good about Pappy and the Twin oaks gang!  Ive got one piece of osage Im gonna sacrafice to the weather spirits before I come next year,maybe it will bring sun and no rain. Anyway glad I got to meet everyone,put faces with names,and found out what a great bunch you are!  Auggie.
laugh. its good for ya

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2007, 12:32:01 pm »
Chris, You are as anxious as me. Maybe tomorrow. Ill let you know.

Here are a couple of more pictures now that I have the truck unloaded.  Justin

SW Utah