Author Topic: Anyone want a knife...?  (Read 5344 times)

Offline 0209

Anyone want a knife...?
« on: December 26, 2010, 09:36:18 pm »
First off, Happy Holidays to all of ya out there, hope everything was good for you folks.  But anyways, I jus finished the handle work on a nice blade I got a while back.  Aint lookin for anything in particular really, but if you've got an offer shoot it on out there.  Anywho, heres some pictures of it.  Ohh, and about the knife, its got water buffalo horn for the rear and front bolster and a mid-section of amboyna burl.  Have a good one ladies and gentlemen and be safe during the holidays.

-Ian
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

Offline Eric Garza

Re: Anyone want a knife...?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 09:46:06 pm »
I'm potentially interested.  I have processed whitetail deer back sinew in quantity, or a brain tanned, smoked deer hide that I'd be willing to trade.  What are the knife's dimensions?

Offline 0209

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 10:04:10 pm »
Ahh yes.  The dimensions:

6 in. for total length
2 1/2 in. blade length
1 in. width at widest point

If theres anything else you'd like to know just ask and I reckon I'll try my best and answer your questions.  Thanks and have a good one...
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

Offline sailordad

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 11:43:35 pm »
me likey alot  ;D

ifn ya are interested in trading a knapped knife or points for it let me know
does it have a sheath?
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline 0209

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 12:10:17 am »
I'm workin on a sheath tonight.  I'll try and post pictures of it tomorrow when I ought to have it done. 
-Ian
-Unknown

Offline 1776J

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 03:07:35 pm »
Very nice work!

Offline 0209

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 11:41:12 pm »
Hey sailordad, what kind of knapped knife are we talking here?  I might be interested in that trade...
-Unknown

Offline sailordad

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 12:59:12 am »
ill take a pic and show you
but it will have to wait untill after work tomorrow
im dead beat tired right now
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd