Author Topic: Eastern European artifacts  (Read 22626 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Eastern European artifacts
« on: January 01, 2011, 06:43:20 pm »
A new member from the Russian Federation, "Readfox" has sent these pics of artifacts found near where he is from. He seems to be interested in archery for war. It is hard to understand his broken english. Anyway, here are 3 pics that Readfox sent...

I think more to follow.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Loki

Re: Eastern European artifacts
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:06:34 pm »
Very interesting Pat,they look similar to the Viking and Saxon tanged heads found in England.
The 'squarish' heads are probably for hunting birds rather than warfare but who knows eh?  ;D
Durham,England

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 11:35:16 pm »
It is interesting that our modern hunting broad heads are very similar in shape to some of these points.
  I think the ax head is very cool also.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline readfox

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 07:13:33 am »
Pat  !!!

Thank You  much.

You did not realise  me.

It's  original collection of Asia,  and  Europe:  The  Historical  Tatary,  The Idil - ( Volga) - Kaman  Boelgaric  State // The  Idil - (Volga) - Kaman  State  Boelgary,  Autochtonacally - Historical  Cumania,  Turkic   Khazaria, Turania, plus  Europe  arrows  from  4 century.
Please don't  make  mistake and won't think that it  means  nowadays  the  Balkan  BULGARIA  on the river  Danube.

I  would like  to shore  these arrows from  arrows'   collection  for  usres of this  cuber web.

It is  only  litle  part  of   large  collection, that I worked 33 years of my life  and  made  contribution to show it for the users of this cyber web.
It is  work  33 years of my life and sleepless nights.

You are welcome.

Pat !!!
Thank You much again.

Offline fusizoli

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 07:56:28 am »
Readfox!

Have U got this and other pics on web? It would be nice to see your collection!

Ps: May a scale would be better than a pencil  ;)

Thanks Z
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:49:02 am by fusizoli »

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 08:39:54 am »
It is interesting that our modern hunting broad heads are very similar in shape to some of these points.

That is interesting, but I notice that a lot about things.  We have dozens of different glues, and musical/furniture makers still go back to hide glue.
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline readfox

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 12:00:20 pm »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:00:51 am by Pat B »

Offline readfox

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 12:11:09 pm »

That is interesting, but I notice that a lot about things.  We have dozens of different glues, and musical/furniture makers still go back to hide glue.

Dear  Jeffutley57 !

Why Did not You  show  anything, that were collected by You  personaly  with the help of Your brains, or  were  found by  You  with the  help of  Your  personaly   hands?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:03:44 am by Pat B »

Offline fusizoli

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:39:49 am »

I ve asked a simple question....

Have got a strange ansver ::)

Thanks for the moderation!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 06:51:09 am by fusizoli »

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 12:19:09 am »
Guys,because of an obvious language barrier there seems to be some misunderstandings. Lets enjoy the pics of these ancient points, etc and stay away from political conversations. No blame going out to anyone. I have contacted Readfox about this and he asked me to deleted the inappropriate subject matter. Apparently these pics are only a small portion of Readfox's collection and I imagine everyone would be interested in seeing more of his collection with descriptions but without the inappropriate information.  ;)

Offline readfox

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 05:53:06 pm »
I  have made 20 puctures as  with the  documents, so with  artrifacts and try to introduce some  users of this  cyber web with  collection, first  of  all which are siriously intrested in this studies, as  for  their  soul and  for  thier  profession.   Plus I mean people  Who live by this, and devouted  their  lessure  and some of them life. I have found already these people  on this cyber web.
Pat! I tell to You thank for such enthisiasts, Who You coudl united by  Your brain and  Your  blood. Because any real business, that  any  motivated  self stater began are   make or  are  devouted  only  by own life, and  cost  to  all  such  People  by  their own blood and very often by life.

I  suppose, that may be some   ametours  not ready  to realise all  by the right way, unforunatly, so  quwikly, that's  I  realy  would like. That's  why  some  must  wait a little not  long, let  alone  about  Kvisling.
 May be of cause I  could  make  the mistake, as to arr is humar, and  ametours are will be more my friends in the near future, then  my  dry - collegues - spesialists.

Sorry. if  I  have  made  some political  mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 07:54:48 pm by readfox »

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 09:05:10 pm »
Guyar;

Looks like you are using a better web translator.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline readfox

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 08:57:25 am »
Eddie !!!

Unforunatly  not.
I print at once by my fingers  what I think, and than make correction myself.
I remember pronunsiation and only after it make spelling of the  writting in words.
Plus I have a chance of reading this cyber web  just  now, but I am sorry You are  so  American and have not, those grammers  rules, which I  have recieved earlier.
That's why I was so much suprised for I WOULD LOVE !!!  I  did not  know such  way of writting, I was shure, that  is  possible to  write  only I  WOULD LIKE TO!!!

Offline readfox

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 10:20:53 am »
Sailordad !!!

Where is my last artifact?

1.A)  ARTIFACTS’  HOUSES  OF  THE  ESTABLISHMENT  -  IN  THE  OFFICE  OF   THE TATARIC   STATE ESPIONAGE   SERVICE.                                                                                                                                                                       
2.A) THE  TATARIC  ESPIONAGE   SERVICE  HOUSE,  WAS  AS  THE   ESTABLISHMENT OF  THE  TATARIC  STATE  ESPIONAGE SERVICE.                                                                                                                                                 
3.A)  The Double arrow   of  the  Tataric  - ( Kipchakian = Cumanian = Cunian // ( Coenian ) = Polovetsian  = Pechenegish  = Berendean  = Agatsirian =  Burtassian = Khazarian  - { Majgaric;  Misherian} + Boelgaric) - Espionage  Service.                                                                                                                                           
4.A)  The  Sicret  Tataric  double  arrow of messages,  those  were  used  by  the   Tataric  - ( Kipchakian = Cumanian = Cunian // ( Coenian ) = Polovetsian  = Pechenegish  = Berendean  = Agatsirian =  Burtassian = Khazarian  - { Majgaric;  Misherian} + Boelgaric) - Espionage  Services.

1.B)  ARTIFACTS’  HOUSES  OF  THE  ESTABLISHMENT  -  IN  THE  OFFICE  OF   THE TATARIC   STATE INTELLIGENCE   SERVICE.                                                                                                                                                                       
2.B) THE  TATARIC  INTELLIGENCE   SERVICE  HOUSE,  WAS   AS  THE   ESTABLISHMENT OF  THE  TATARIC  STATE   INTELLIGENCE   SERVICE.                                                                                                                                                 
3.B)  The Double arrow   of  the  Tataric  - ( Kipchakian = Cumanian = Cunian // ( Coenian ) = Polovetsian  = Pechenegish  = Berendean  = Agatsirian =  Burtassian = Khazarian  - { Majgaric;  Misherian} + Boelgaric) – Intelligence  Service.                                                                                                                                           
4.B)  The  Sicret  Tataric  double  arrow of messages,  those  were  used  by  the   Tataric  - ( Kipchakian = Cumanian = Cunian // ( Coenian ) = Polovetsian  = Pechenegish  = Berendean  = Agatsirian =  Burtassian = Khazarian  - { Majgaric;  Misherian} + Boelgaric) – Intelligence   Services.

RARE  AVIS  OF  THE  TATARIC   ARTIFACTS.
1)  “THE   SICRET   DOUBLE  TATARIC   ARROW  OF  THE  MASSEGES”,   that  had been   used  by  the  Tataric Espionage  Service,  was   used  as   "THE  SICRET  DOUBLE   OF TATARIC ESPIONAGE SERVICE’S  MESSAGE  AROW".
2)  “THE   SICRET   DOUBLE  TATARIC   ARROW  OF  THE  MASSEGES”,   that  had been   used  by  the  Tataric Intellignce Service ,   was   used  as   "THE  SICRET  DOUBLE  OF  TATARIC INTELLIGENCE  SERVICE’S   MESSAGE AROW".
 This  Tataric  - ( Kipchakian = Cumanian = Cunian // ( Coenian ) = Polovetsian  = Pechenegish  = Berendean  = Agatsirian =  Burtassian = Khazarian  - { Majgaric;  Misherian} + Boelgaric) -  arrow  was  called  as  “ THE  SICTET  DOUBLE  OF TATARIC  ESPIONAGE  SERVICE’S   MESSAGE  ARROW”,  and  ”  THE   SICRET  DOUBLE  OF   TATARIC  INTELLIGE’S   SERVICE’S   MESSAGE  ARROW ”.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 03:58:19 pm by readfox »

Offline wildman

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 11:07:07 pm »
I like the iron age relics gives me something else to try and reproduce.I would like to try and research this further
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-