Author Topic: 2 fletch video  (Read 1940 times)

Offline jonathan creason

2 fletch video
« on: January 18, 2011, 12:05:39 pm »
Pretty cool video from gotrocksinhead showing how he makes Eastern Woodlands 2 flech arrows.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gotrocksinhead#p/c/013105A96D10EC7B/1/D7flDd7-OCk
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: 2 fletch video
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 12:21:28 pm »
Cool video. We have found if you lay the feather with the dull side up(inside of feather) it will lay better on the shaft. Flies just as good that way too. Steve Parker did an article in PA acout the Eastern Woodland 2fletch.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:20:32 pm »
Very cool! I like the video and all of his stuff. rocksinhead is a great role model for his son and me on how I want to bring my boy up. I hope to be as good of an example for my son when he is old enough to get into the primitive activitys. Thanks for shareing pat
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline aznboi3644

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 11:27:57 pm »
I totally forgot about wrapping the quil back over to secure it...I've had to refletch a quite a few arrows from the feathers loosening up until I dap some glue on the end and wrap to hold.

Thanks