Author Topic: For King Ron From A Great Son And Some Great Friends(couple new pics)  (Read 8795 times)

Offline RG

Re: For King Ron From A Great Son And Some Great Friends
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 07:16:01 pm »
Thanks guys for all the nice words and coments It sure helps to get through the trying times and keep a positive attitude when you know you have so many friends that care and are thinking of you

Thanks RG

Offline RG

From Cracker

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 10:42:18 pm »
Ron...thats one Bad Assed Fire Pit Set you have there...just don't go branding anyone  with that there Poker..... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011, 12:14:10 am »
Settle down Mike a man has to mark whats his. >:D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline RG

Re: For King Ron From A Great Son And Some Great Friends (2 new pics)
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 11:14:31 pm »
From Brother Dan a belt buckle

Ron

Offline RG

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2011, 11:16:04 pm »
From Doug in our Club a belt buckle

Ron

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
You have some good, friends, buddy. And we love ya. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline _Jon_

Ron your one of the best.  I'm privileged to spend time with you each weekend.  I can't wait to shoot with you Chris, Pappy, Greg and everyone else who's around with that new bow of yours.  it really turned out kinda nice.

See ya in a few days buddy.
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Goffer

well guys i really dont know what to say either. when i tried to make my little speach there was one thing i wanted every one to know. i just couldnt get to that part of my speach. i think if you look up the word family, you will find the words " twin oaks" or "TN classic".  you guys have been there since i was about 8 years old. i went through some rough stages in my life but when i wanted to come back to real life. i never got a cold shoulder or mean look from any one. i did have to work my butt off for a long while, but thats how it is. i dont believe i would be the man i am today if it werent for you guys or my father. im so glad this turned out so well with all the great gifts and great people. cant wait to see all you guys next year or at the IBO.

Thank to everyone:
                                                                                                                               Goffer (aka king rons son)...