42 (31.8%)
Twice a Month
1 (0.8%)
Twice a Week
19 (14.4%)
More than Once a Day
56 (42.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 67732 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Need YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2008, 12:02:14 pm »
Oh...don't even take Me the wrong way here....I think this Board is a Great Treasure Trove of Information....it is just a pity that there is either no organization of the Server Space at Hand....or no Server Space to post what Ideas you have to share with others... I hope that P.A can work through this and keep the Site going...We have already lost the Older Information from the Old Site....and there was a lot of good stuff there too...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Rich Saffold

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2008, 11:34:57 pm »
I tried to vote, but its several times daily I'd say. lots of Pm's too!
Rich-immersed in sawdust

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:40 pm »
I get on the forum everyday when I check email some times I post stuff and some times I just reply to stuff.I find it very interesting reading the post and seeing what others have done.AND really enjoy the great educational aspects of the forum
                                                                           Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline chasing crow

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2009, 10:09:29 am »
Usually more than once a day. Most days it's the way I start the morning! This forum is a beautiful thing. I'm not a consistant poster due to total lack of knowledge, but I'm learning so much. The info here is fantastic and the members are the best.
Chasing Crow
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline Stoker

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2009, 01:40:55 pm »
every day when I'm at work don't have or what a computer at home yet.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2009, 02:05:18 pm »
I usually view it on my phone and I'm in sales, so if a customer is making me wait, I'm usually reading PA  ;D
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Jaeger

« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2009, 08:21:59 pm »
/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 02:18:53 pm by Jaeger »

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2009, 08:37:45 pm »
I was ran over by a car while riding a motorcycle in 2004

Small World....I was run over on December 29th 1993 on my Harley!! I am Still Recovering from it....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline JustAim

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2009, 12:21:01 am »
l'm a member to darn near every archery forum on the web (even the ones that are pretty much dead) and consider PA the 1# forum over all the others. As long as l have a computer and money in my pocket to pay the bills, l'll be coming to this site. As for posting, l guess its whenever l feel like typing on the keyboard, but for the most part l really enjoy reading what others have to say so l tend to stick to the shadows and just sit here in my chair and read away. :)     

Offline bow-toxo

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2009, 01:14:47 pm »
Please let us know!!!

I always respond to a question I feel that I can contribute an answer to, mostly English Warbow related. I also respond to disagreements with my answers or statements. It depends pretty much on other posters. Sometimes several times a week, sometimes less. Kind of a dry spell at the moment. The forum is very important to me.

Offline billy

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2009, 11:06:00 am »
Yeah, I spend WAY tooo much time on this website.  Ya know, it's freakin addicting, and I think I need help.  I love looking at pictures and reading people's responses.  Like right now....I'm at work and the first thing I do after I clock in is get on this damn website instead of doing what I should be doing...working!  It's kinda scary how many times I'm on here....I really need to have my brain removed because my basic needs for life are FOOD, Primitivearcher.com, maybe a little water, and just enough oxygen to keep me capable of reading and making posts...

But actually, I don't care....this addiction is too much fun and way too interesting....one day they'll find me dead at my computer with PA on the screen and a bow in my hand.......   >:D >:D >:D
Marietta, Georgia

Offline StevenT

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2009, 12:47:13 pm »
I have only been on the site a few weeks. Since joining, I view the site several times a day. I have asked for advise way more than providing it since this stuff if all new to me. But I sure do like reading everyone else's responses.

Offline Barrage

« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2009, 01:24:50 pm »
Usually check it out a couple times a day.  Posting is a little more infrequent... 

Great site, great to see peoples creativity and skill, great inspiration.  Also makes my work day a little better ;) 
Travis

VenomBOWslinger

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2009, 12:07:48 pm »
Hello to all I am a new member I will have to figure this all out but I stumbleded on to this forum and are looking forward to learning and giving advice!!! Cheers!!!

Offline PeteC

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2009, 02:28:49 pm »
Usually 3 to 5 days a week. God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas