Author Topic: 2 WEEK I AM OFF  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Blacktail

2 WEEK I AM OFF
« on: July 26, 2011, 02:24:05 am »
if every thing goes right i will be moving again...i told my wife this will be the last move and she  said yeah....my mother-in law is not in good condition because of her husband and every one in the medical field said she needs to get out...so we are taking her far away and the move was her idea...she also said she would pay for the whole trip...SO,if this goes right we will be gone from the state of Oregon...i will miss my bow wood BUT thats o.k. my mother-in law is more important...SO,I am ask for a little praying that it goes smooth.OH,you ask where...back to HAMILTON,MT.....thanks john

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
Re: 2 WEEK I AM OFF
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:14 am »
Yes Sir,

Prayers aimed in your direction, wishing you Good Fortune and God's Speed.

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline portlandfire

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 05:00:36 am »
   We will miss you John.  We'll just have to come up to Montana to visit you ;).  Family is first, so you are doing what you should do.  My blessings and prayers go with you.

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 04:21:28 pm »
Prayers sent.  Montana is some pretty good hunting. best wishes on the move.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Keenan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:43 pm »
Wow John, I'm sorry to hear about the situation but glad for you and Niki to be able to do what is right. You will all be in our prayers Bro.  Let us know if we can help in any way.  We do have a camper and love Montana you know ;D   In fact we have been talking about needing to take another trip over there.  If you ever run out of that mammoth pile of yew that yew have, You know I'll cover yew ;D   Give Niki a hug from us both and know you all are loved.   Keenan and Lulyn

Offline Lemos

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 03:12:41 am »
Blacktail I've never met you in person But I've heard many good things about you. I wish you all the best and will send out a prayer for you and yours.

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 09:22:10 pm »
thanks so much guys for the help...i just hope it goes well...lemos,thanks for the kind words...we don't have to meet but it would be great just remember we are all brothers of the bow...Keenan,i would be really neat if you guys come over some time... we would have a blast...if i do ever get done with my wood pile..YES I WILL BE YELLING FOR YOU...LOL.....and heck i will take any thing you don't want...LOL....BLESSING to you and sister...and malaki said hi to wade..john