Author Topic: misc. items for trade....  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Jimbob

misc. items for trade....
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:21:00 am »
First is a set of Harley Davidson riding chaps for those cold days, no longer have the bike so these need to go.  They are genuine HD, got them at Cape Fear HD.

Next up are 5 magazines for an AR 15, There are 7 In the picture but the two with the double mag holder have already been spoken for.  There is also one magazine for a Berreta 92.

Third are Three flip up sights for an AR-15, they are designed to fit a piccatiny rail system.  The purpose of these are for when your optics batteries fail, you still have iron sights.

Last I also have a small first aid pouch that is woodland camo but attaches to this pack with the same style straps.  would make a good pouch for misc. items.   Also have a grenade pouch that would work great for a compass or anything. 

I would like to trade for a bow but am open to other items as I know these bows take alot of effort to build. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 10:30:16 am by Jimbob »
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline bubby

Re: misc. items for trade....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 08:13:20 pm »
what kinda bow ya looking for? Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:31:24 am »
Just somthing simple, I have never shot a self or laminated bow so I dont really know what to ask for.  Dont throw rocks at me but my current bow still has training wheels on it.  I guess maybe somthing from hickory with 28 inch pull.
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

Offline ibex

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 12:50:46 am »
PM Sent
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚.

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 01:56:57 am »
The tan pack is traded, anyone need some AR15 magazines or a flip up sight?  I need to get rid of this stuff and would rather trade someone than stick it on craigslist.

Lt. General James Gavin

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 10:39:22 pm »
Is the flip up sight still for trade?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:44:18 am »
Sure is, got a couple of em.

Lt. General James Gavin

Offline johnston

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 03:31:49 am »
Do you still have the little Alice ?

Lane

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 08:34:22 pm »
Yessir, still have everything except for the tan pack and the double magazine holder.  Let me know if you would like more pictures.

Lt. General James Gavin

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:14 pm »
What would you be looking for, for one of the sights?
Lakeland, Florida

Offline johnston

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2011, 09:56:55 am »
What do you need for the small Alice?

Lane

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2011, 08:17:37 pm »
I could always use some good rock and I'm not against slabbed matterial either.  I am getting some tools for Christmas so Ill be looking for a stave thats good for a beginner.  Shed antlers are always a possibilty.  Boo or rivercane for arrows could be useful.  Any of the items Ive just mentioned I would trade for either the sight or the Alice pack.  Im also open to other things if you dont have what I mentioned.  Thanks for looking.

Lt. General James Gavin

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 10:35:50 pm »
I've got 15 cane shafts, I can probably double that also with bamboo. Also two 5 point horns I use for rattling. Or a medium Flat Rate box of Obsidian and Dacite or Texas Perdanales for one of the  AR sites. Several miscelaneous cow horns for tip over lays or spoons and forks along with a bunch of caribou horn without the bases.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 12:53:55 am »
Do you have any pictures of the Dacite?  About how big are the pieces?  I love the way that stuff works!!

Lt. General James Gavin

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 06:42:00 pm »
This is the only piece I have left of Dacite. I have obsidian, too.
Lakeland, Florida