Author Topic: somebody from P I  (Read 1882 times)

Offline aeta

somebody from P I
« on: February 11, 2012, 08:53:46 pm »
hello ,

this is aeta from Philippines  . just wish to say hello to you guys. im an old/new member here in this magasine.

I frequent the jungle survival school here in Philippines too  that had taught american service men like  for example to  build fire from  bamboo  right quick and teach them how to survive in tropical jungle- like situation, like  what  happened  in vietnam war.   american solidiers  usually  graduate here  in their training  in such naval base in south east asia . before they are send  to Vietnam for the war. thats what had happen quite some time before.

sorry , is this the right forum im  supposed to be at talking things like that. ? if not pls lead me to the right forum thanks   :)

aeta

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: somebody from P I
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 10:47:37 pm »
Welcome to PA, Aeta. As long as you are talking about primitive skills, yes this is the place.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:05:14 am »
Yep ! Right place...Welcome and good to have ya'  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 05:38:58 pm »
My Tagalog is really bad and I would only mis-spell it anyway, so I will say hello in English instead!

Nice to see you here, I look forward to learning from you.

Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 12:56:59 pm »
I'm with JW.  Apparently I spoke Tagalog pretty well up until the age of 5.  We lived outside of Manilla in the mid to late 70's.  Can't remember a thing though...
Welcome to PA.
1’—>1’