Author Topic: Where's Shannon?  (Read 4352 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Where's Shannon?
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:31:21 am »
Anyone know what's up with Shannon these days? I miss not seeing his beautiful pine tree points! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline iowabow

Re: Where's Shannon?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 10:06:54 am »
Me too SHANNON WHERE ARE YOU!!!
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:17:21 am »
He must have gotten lost in his rock pile. I imagine he's drifting in and out like me - heck i don't know where i am half the time ::).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 01:41:59 pm »
I heard he was busy at work and Turkey season was coming up. I talked to his Pinetree buyer in Florida Saturday and he wants Shannon to get back to work making Pinetrees.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Will H

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 11:06:34 pm »
SHANNON! Where are you buddy!!!??
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Timo

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 11:49:38 pm »
Shannon is ok, he's just spending more time with his family right now.No worries, life is good.

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 02:19:21 am »
I'm here...just lurking in the shadows :)
 Tim's right. Been doing a lot of soul searching lately, putting my priorities where they should be.    Left my job of 17 years  (should have done that years ago).
  I used to wake up angry, go to work angry, spend the day angry and come home...........angry :(  The day I walked out of that place it was as if a HUGE weight had been lifted off my shoulders!  Been working for half the money and loving every minute of it!  I drove home last night after 12 hours on my knees laying hardwood flooring  and walked through the door whistling 8) 
 I've started going back to church with my wife and son, taking time to reunite with some old friends and making some new ones.  My wife says I'm much easier to be around ;D  Yes, "Life is Good" ;D
 Thank you Greg, for asking about me. It's nice to have friends that care.
                              BTW, I won't be "Saw Filer" on here much longer. Gonna just be me ;D

Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:46:58 am »
Shannon:  Whats the song say--"Take this job and shove it"!  That is the way I felt when I finally quit teaching.  Bet your son likes the new dad!  You have a lot of true friends here and I hope you count me as one of them!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline iowabow

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 10:06:43 am »
There is no price on happiness, good for you Shannon.  Sounds like you are following your heart and that will make you a wealthier man.  Good to hear your OK and happy.   
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Tower

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 10:20:16 am »
I kept looking for ya to post some points. After a while I also began to wonder where ya went. Sounds like you are a man that has a handle on things. Everyone is right , Shannon & family come first. Just don't forget about your extended family (P. A. Firends) . Throw us a bone (point) every now & then. LOL.  It does me good to know your happier now. Tower
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 10:52:44 am »
Shannon, I quess I'd better beware' sounds like your after my position as richest man in world, you got family, friends an flint and a job that makes you happy. Yep you are rich now my friend. Later Bob

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 05:56:03 pm »
I sort of thought you might be doing a bit of "searching".
Glad to hear that you did not turn to the Dark side.

You know you got friends here. 

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 01:02:31 am »
I'm almost there Bob!  The job I'm doing now is only temperary. I'm helping a friend finish up a house before a new baby is to arrive. A lot of painting and a BUNCH of hardwood flooring (my knees are hurting now...back too! ;D)  I've got a welding job lined out after this one. Done that for a few years already before. It's a dirty job, but somebodys gotta do it!  I'm not looing for a new career right now though. I'll never won't let myself become so "needed" at any other job, 17 years without a vacation will NEVER happen again!!!
  It's nice to have friends. A lot of the relationships I've made here go way beyond a keyboard.  I'm amongst some of the finest people the good Lord ever created right here...and i'm thankful for that. :)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Postman

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 01:06:40 am »
Glad to hear you have a smile on your face - good luck!
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 01:09:43 am »
Buddy,

I'm glad for you, and the wife and your precious son. I know the feeling after walking out after 23 years. I'm better for it and really sure you will be too.

Call me or the wife ::)  ;) I'll be up there the end of March for a week. Got the new 835.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?